Malger Soulshared

@Sohala I knew Bloodlines were under mod review, but I didn’t know how the voting would go. They’re now gone.

Can I suggest a hellbred celestial instead?

Official comments:

• Can you list what your flaws do on your sheet? I’ve not memorized them yet.
  • You seem to be short 3hp, which could be related to bullet #1.
  • I count 6x4 + 4+ 6 = 34 skill points, +6 from INT = 40 + 3 from Nymph’s kiss, = 43.
  • Where do the bonuses to bluff, diplomacy, and intimidate come from? I see +6 from beguiling influence, +2 from nymph’s kiss, and +2 to intimidate from infernal mien…that leaves us with +8 bluff, +8 diplomacy, and +10 intimidate? How far do synergy bonuses take you?

Unoffical 2cp:

• No weapons at all? That could be tough. Got a plan for DR?
  • Why enforcer? Can you even do non-lethal damage?
  • Concept-wise, a lost soul is a flavorful idea. Mechanically, this character has the potential to be super annoying. Ultra-powerful charisma skills can either break mods, which irritates some GMs. Or the effects can simply be hand-waved away, which can irritate the player. Just be careful here.

Flaws and traits copied from thread to sheet.
Quick accounts for the missing HP.

Ranger= 6+1*4 = 28+1 = 29
Dragonfire Adept= 4+2 = 6
Swordsage= 6+2 = 8
=43
You forgot the skill points from Int and Nymph's Kiss.

Beguiling Influence +6
Nymph's Kiss +2
Infernal Mien +2
Bluff synergy +2

I apologize for pulling the trigger too soon on my reply.

The plan is to 'punch' things, headbutt things, or burn them.

Well, I wanted a less than standard action option for demoralization. Then I learned unarmed can freely be lethal or non-lethal with IUS... The concept just clicked in my head after that... It also leans towards good with the ability to capture instead of always killing. That idea was a bit better with the Witchborn Binder's anti-magic cuffs, but that ended up not worth it.

Diplomacy gets synergy from Sense Motive and Bluff for another +4.

The individual pieces did result in rather stacked social skills, there is no denying that. He ended up a bit more social than the original plan, though I do think I enjoy the final results more. He floats between a well-to-do socialite and a brute. I also figure they will help considering his appearance.

Ok, this is complex, but it all checks out. Thanks for being patient.

If you want something with manacles, check out the Justicar PrC.

Approved!

Thanks.

The various other classes designed for non-lethal, capture, and tracking seemed to detract from the core too much to support. We will have to see how well the base holds up over time.