Making my maiden voyage on the myth weaver sea!

Hello -

Please you can call me Nebula. I'm a ciswoman born and raised in Korea, still living there most of the time.

I have a fair amount of experience with PBP. Proficient with Cortex, Pathfinder, and i think i understand a bit of DnD 5e and Pbta.

I enjoy dramatic story, horror, space opera, intrigue, super heroes and epic battle. Adult theme are fine with me, i'm not afraid of heavy violence and romance.

You can find me on discord under the name Nebula.

Thanks for having me!

Welcome! Always happy to have new members, though I will advise that the site doesn't do any sort of explicit content. How that's bounded can be found in the rules.

As always, I suggest the fastest way to make new friends is to run a game!

5 hours ago, Nebula said:
Hello -
Please you can call me Nebula. I'm a ciswoman born and raised in Korea, still living there most of the time.
I have a fair amount of experience with PBP. Proficient with Cortex, Pathfinder, and i think i understand a bit of DnD 5e and Pbta.
I enjoy dramatic story, horror, space opera, intrigue, super heroes and epic battle. Adult theme are fine with me, i'm not afraid of heavy violence and romance.
You can find me on discord under the name Nebula.
Thanks for having me!

Well met, adventurer! For at Mythweavers, legends are forged. Prepare to embark on a journey of epic proportions, for the name of this website is no mere facade—it is a testament to the grandeur that awaits you within these digital realms. May your time here be filled with valor and glory!

740213563968192538.webp.283e8403a9d1001b3385cb607e5e4083.webp

59 minutes ago, Siryuu said:

Well met, adventurer! For at Mythweavers, legends are forged. Prepare to embark on a journey of epic proportions, for the name of this website is no mere facade—it is a testament to the grandeur that awaits you within these digital realms. May your time here be filled with valor and glory!

740213563968192538.webp.283e8403a9d1001b3385cb607e5e4083.webp

Thank you for the kind words! See you around maybe.