Stats

STR: 13

DEX: 17

CON: 12

INT: 14

WIS: 13

CHA: 10

Description

She has the grace of a full elf, even though she’s clearly not.  She has long blonde hair, mostly done up in a braid, and blue eyes.  Her clothes are mostly in earth and forest colours, although she owns some nicer outfits.

She can alter herself to look like a human, an elf or even a drow.

Personality

She’s a bit shy at times, having lived in a small village most of the time or with only her platoon around.  But once you get to know her, she’ll get friendlier.  She will also not talk much about her past.
She’s more at home in the wild then in cities and she doesn’t like too many people around.

Backstory

Darhana was born in the small village of Kassen in Nirmathas.  She was the result of an indiscretion between a passing elf and the wife of the village smith.  When she was born, it spelled trouble for her mother with the gossip going around in the village.  But other than some taunts from the village children her childhood was quite nice.  She did learn how to run quickly though.  She also learned to change into a human and after some trying, a full elf and for some reason, she could also change into a drow (that freaked out her friends when she first did it though).

When she turned 18, she left the village and entered the military.  There she was trained as a scout, and she quickly was assigned to one of the roaming patrols who tried to keep the Mlthane out.  Things went well until they tried to get a Milthane patrol out of a small village near the border.  Another soldier in her platoon, a good friend and occasional lover was killed during the attack.  Darhana was devastated and as soon as they were back in the capital, she quit and started roaming the world.  With her training she was ideally suited to guide caravans through wild lands.

Three years after she got out of the military, she was hired as a guard on a caravan led by Sandru towards Sandpoint.  While he paid well, she wanted something more and when they arrived in town, she decided to see for something else.

Edited by farothel (see edit history)
Name
roll
5d6*10 3,2,5,4,4

No issue with the background.

• Not sure where you're getting 46 HP from?...
  • Same thing, 40' movement speed?
  • Assuming you used FCB on an extra skill point?  If so that would make 6 + Int mod (+2) + FCB (1) = 9.  I see 10 points spent.
  • I see Caravan Guard as your campaign trait, though I don't see the non-campaign trait selection?
  • Profession is a class skill for rangers
  • Please itemize equipment costs

11 hours ago, iantruesilver said:

No issue with the background.

• Not sure where you're getting 46 HP from?...
  • Same thing, 40' movement speed?
  • Assuming you used FCB on an extra skill point?  If so that would make 6 + Int mod (+2) + FCB (1) = 9.  I see 10 points spent.
  • I see Caravan Guard as your campaign trait, though I don't see the non-campaign trait selection?
  • Profession is a class skill for rangers
  • Please itemize equipment costs

-The HP was a typo, I've corrected it.

-the 40ft speed is from my non-campaign background (Wanderlust).  It's underneath the campaign trait in the same box on the sheet

Wanderlust: Your childhood was brightened by the new places you constantly saw as you traveled with your parents, who were merchants. Still excited by travel, you gain great energy when traveling overland. Treat your base land speed as 10 feet higher when determining your overland speed. (I changed it slightly that instead of her parents being merchants, she had to run away from the other kids when she was young and therefore is faster)

-In your Campaign rules/houserules section, it's mentioned: Background Skills (PU p46) is in effect.  Background skills gives 2 extra skill points per level which have to be spend on background skills.  So I have 6+int mod (2) + 2 background skills.

-profession added to class skills (the sheet didn't do that for some reason)

-Please see below (in gp)

equipment price weight

tent 10 20
fishhook 0,1  
bedroll 0,1 5
rope (silk) 10 5
whetstone 0,02 1
explorer's outfit    
trial rations (4days) 2 4
journal + charcoal sticks (2) 10 1
belt pouch 1 0,5
compass 10  
grooming kit 1 2
blanket, winter 0,5 3
flint and steel 1  
waterskin 1 4
longbow 75 3
dagger, cold iron 4 1
arrows (60) 3  
studded leather 25 20
longsword 15 4
shield, light, wood 3 5
  171,72 78,5

• 4 weeks later...

A couple of items in the character sheet haven't been itemized here, I just want to make sure I'm listing all the inventory items as is correct:  ink, inkpen, tooth of giant tiger.

Also, I'm intrigued as to how Darhana is carrying all her gear, with only one belt pouch.  Not suggesting you necessarily need to buy more containers, but definitely looking forward to that one post where she perhaps unrolls her bedroll and everything goes flying...  XD

1 hour ago, iantruesilver said:

A couple of items in the character sheet haven't been itemized here, I just want to make sure I'm listing all the inventory items as is correct:  ink, inkpen, tooth of giant tiger.

Also, I'm intrigued as to how Darhana is carrying all her gear, with only one belt pouch.  Not suggesting you necessarily need to buy more containers, but definitely looking forward to that one post where she perhaps unrolls her bedroll and everything goes flying...  XD

I've adapted this sheet from another game where she was higher in level and had a handy haversack.  I've removed the haversack and didn't put a backpack in (removing 2gp as per regular price).  And the tooth of giant tiger has also been removed (that was a trophy).