Character Creation Guidelines

Kavonde

2 hours ago, Kyper007 said:

What about my Herolab sheets? Are they okay?

That, I'm not sure of. I haven't used HeroLab in... probably a decade? Man, I'm old. I know they have a free account thing now, so if I can open it on there, no problem. If not, well, we'll figure it out.

21 hours ago, Kavonde said:

That, I'm not sure of. I haven't used HeroLab in... probably a decade? Man, I'm old. I know they have a free account thing now, so if I can open it on there, no problem. If not, well, we'll figure it out.

I can keep printing them out in PDF so that should be all good I would think. If not let me know. 🙂

Sigmar has been completed, ancestry, background & class are all done.  Appearance, background & personality as well, added in some stuff on the Kingdom building portion of the game, and possible reactions to various character types.  I will likely put another post up with my posting format, for my use.  If I have time this week I may slide through all the other submissions, and give a brief synopsis on that character from his point of view.

Well, I don't expect more than one or two more applications to trickle in before Saturday evening. Gotta say, there are a lot of really excellent characters, and I am not looking forward to making these decisions.

@AnemoneEnemy and @BlackHat, just jostlin' your elbows. Let me know if I can help with finishing your applications up, or if I can mark 'em Completed.