Character Creation Guidelines

Kavonde

@Kavonde Ashlin should be complete as well. I'll probably still play around with the sheet template (it didn't copy from OG MW as cleanly as I'd have liked), but the information isn't going to change.

Edit: I'll add this here, but since Dandy is a short archetype, I'll probably have Ashlin take Familiar Master starting around level 8. I haven't planned that far, honestly

Edited by codexgigas (see edit history)

27 minutes ago, codexgigas said:

@Kavonde Ashlin should be complete as well. I'll probably still play around with the sheet template (it didn't copy from OG MW as cleanly as I'd have liked), but the information isn't going to change.

Edit: I'll add this here, but since Dandy is a short archetype, I'll probably have Ashlin take Familiar Master starting around level 8. I haven't planned that far, honestly

No worries. Level 8 could be a long way into the future. But I know well the pain of trying to build around those first few archetypes, and I'm happy to accommodate. (Alas, poor Medic.)

Hello!

I am working on finishing my application now but I have a quick question.

I am new to Baldr so I'm not sure if there is a way to make a private tag, so that only the GM can see the message?

The reason I ask is because I often like to keep my character's backstory/history a secret from the other players, that way they get to learn as we play and it can lead to some interesting situations. If this is not something you like, I would be open to just putting it plainly for all to see. However, if you think this is a good idea, do you know of a way I can make it so only you can see it?

2 hours ago, Spektor said:

Hello!

I am working on finishing my application now but I have a quick question.

I am new to Baldr so I'm not sure if there is a way to make a private tag, so that only the GM can see the message?

The reason I ask is because I often like to keep my character's backstory/history a secret from the other players, that way they get to learn as we play and it can lead to some interesting situations. If this is not something you like, I would be open to just putting it plainly for all to see. However, if you think this is a good idea, do you know of a way I can make it so only you can see it?

Unfortunately, I don't think there is at the moment. If anyone knows better, let us know! In the meantime, feel free to PM me; just say something on your application that you sent the details that way so I remember in a week and a half.

Planning to apply with a Cloistered Cleric of Shelyn later tonight. Played about with Hero Forge and Pathbuilder for a while.

Its been a while since I've played on MW and I think that may have had an impact on my two recent applications but I'm gonna keep plugging away. Screenshot_20221110_165835.jpg.965875f4a637d186d6754beece34511e.jpg

Edited by Kavonde
Shrunk the picture a bit. (see edit history)

21 hours ago, Kavonde said:

Unfortunately, I don't think there is at the moment. If anyone knows better, let us know! In the meantime, feel free to PM me; just say something on your application that you sent the details that way so I remember in a week and a half.

Just want to let you know that my character, Antonia Rullianus, is complete. I have sent you a message with some private details about her background, as we have spoke about.