Feature Request: Game Planning Subforum

iantruesilver

Game planning needs are shifted to the Gaming Discussion forum on Baldr (hence the bit about that forum description that mentions interest checks). This is being done because the Game Planning forum gets very little unique traffic (tends to be a small number of repeat users per statistics) and Gaming Discussion is honestly a better place for the topics being discussed in a game planning thread, either a game concept or discussion of custom rules for a setting.

• 1 month later...

Not quite rezzing this, just providing feedback as I think y’all should kind of be aware:

I posted a thread seeking a GM here on Baldr about 18 days ago, as suggested in the Gaming Discussions forum, that thread has seen 45 views since that time (about 2.5 views per day).

A similar thread on OGMW, literally posted less than 2 days ago, has already received 63 views (in excess of 31.5/day).

If I was going purely by statistics without weighing it by each site’s respective traffic, I’d say something is wanting to be changed?

Exactly what hakootoko said. Baldr is running in open beta mode and currently sees approximately 10-20x less traffic than OGMW depending on time of day. We anticipate this will change as we get into the full transition period, but right now, OGMW is the way to go for finding people to game with.