Player OOC Chat

Orpheus

@X51  I think the results of the investigation roll could dig up something. 

@KnaveYou can certainly try to break it but yes you may damage the contents of the book. 

@RumrunnerLet's leave the Temple for tommorow as people have voiced that they want to go as a group and it's starting to get late. 

I'm competely fine with leaving that until tomorrow.  Seemed like a stretch to cram it into today, and besides she's comfy... Can she continue to do research through the books she has? 

I'm willing to toss gold towards thieves tools, but I'd like to check the crypt in the restlands first.  As who knows what supplies are there, and besides, I only have 4 gold. 

1 hour ago, Rumrunner said:

I'm competely fine with leaving that until tomorrow.  Seemed like a stretch to cram it into today, and besides she's comfy... Can she continue to do research through the books she has? 

I'm willing to toss gold towards thieves tools, but I'd like to check the crypt in the restlands first.  As who knows what supplies are there, and besides, I only have 4 gold. 

Another bout of researching and properly using the library would be about a 6-hour stretch. Since now we're getting into intense researching at this point you could research and gain a +2 bonus for using the library on researching The Whispering Way or you could you try to investigate Harrowstone although you wouldn't get the bonus for using the library. 
The trade off would be is that if you work through the night, you'll take a level of Exhaustion until you get a proper rest in which may/may not be an issue. 

I just assumed it was late and it would be bad to continue working instead of mourning. And that it would be better to start working next day, but don't take that as absolute. If everyone wants to continue doing things, Dolin will probably join, only grumbling a lot.

But since we are not in haste, I don't see a reason to push.

23 minutes ago, yxanthymir said:

I just assumed it was late and it would be bad to continue working instead of mourning. And that it would be better to start working next day, but don't take that as absolute. If everyone wants to continue doing things, Dolin will probably join, only grumbling a lot.

But since we are not in haste, I don't see a reason to push.

I was under the impression that we were late afternoon early evening, but perhaps I'm mistaken

It's evening currently, but you have been traveling most of the day so it feasible you'd retire early. You can still do something but it's something I can explain in a post and maybe not a whole new scene. 

Hey, everyone happy Monday from the states. Was gone most of this weekend. The professor's house has more than enough rooms, and Kendra would allow you to stay especially since it's her father's request that you make sure she's fine handling everything.