Player OOC Chat

Orpheus

Quick question would spells from the strixhaven initiate be considered class spells? Ie would they be in my spell book? 

As this will matter later for certain class abilities, figured it would be best to ask before it's a factor. 

Edited by Stygian
Removed infringing link (see edit history)

On 11/21/2022 at 12:44 PM, Rumrunner said:

Quick question would spells from the strixhaven initiate be considered class spells? Ie would they be in my spell book? 

As this will matter later for certain class abilities, figured it would be best to ask before it's a factor. 

I didn't find any official or semi-official rulings on that, but there's a few interesting discussions you can find when Googling this, such as this Reddit chain. The general consensus is that Strixhaven Initiate and similar feats do not add these spells to your classes spell list. DM's ruling of course, just food for thought.

Edited by Stygian
Removed infringing link (see edit history)

On 11/21/2022 at 12:44 PM, Rumrunner said:

As they are not linked to your class they are not considered on your class feature spellbook. 

Edited by Stygian
Link removed per site rules. (see edit history)