Player OOC Chat

Orpheus

1 hour ago, Orpheus said:

@Little_Rudo I ended up adding Kendra's response in my past post, I totally forgot to add her response while I was typing it up.

Gotcha, thanks!

BTW @Knave, FWIW, Nika's thoughts definitely weren't my own in my last post, she's supposed to be making some pretty shitty assumptions of him.

2 hours ago, Little_Rudo said:

Gotcha, thanks!

BTW @Knave, FWIW, Nika's thoughts definitely weren't my own in my last post, she's supposed to be making some pretty shitty assumptions of him.

Thanks for saying so. Don't worry I always assume IC is just IC

i came here for the RP🙂

Lol, see that's what I was thinking... Buuuut... Our high cha characters are an insane witch and a criminal pyro... They may not get on well with these blokes. Still, will wait just the same... also because I'm a lil extra busy atm.

Love the enthusiasm! As a note, can you please hold off on rolling CHA rolls interacting with NPCs till I call for them or just ask beforehand? There is a little more to this interaction, and it's weird to have this character speak his little exposition after being persuaded to just leave. 

26 minutes ago, Orpheus said:

Love the enthusiasm! As a note, can you please hold off on rolling CHA rolls interacting with NPCs till I call for them or just ask beforehand? There is a little more to this interaction, and it's weird to have this character speak his little exposition after being persuaded to just leave. 

Sure, understood!

ร—
ร—