Player OOC Chat

Orpheus

On 12/2/2022 at 9:21 AM, Knave said:

@Orpheuscan I tell anything from my insight roll? specifically is the relationship romantic, friendly or professional?

Apologies for not seeing this earlier. 

On a 14 you can realize that there is a tension that doesn't indicate a romantic relationship currently but you know it's not purely platonic. You can surmise they are flirting about.

Hey, everyone so I wont be back till Monday! Im halfway through my work trip mashed up against going to a wedding in a different state. I was trying to get a post done at work today but wasn't able to. Didn't want people to assume I was merely ghosting. 

40 minutes ago, Orpheus said:

Hey, everyone so I wont be back till Monday! Im halfway through my work trip mashed up against going to a wedding in a different state. I was trying to get a post done at work today but wasn't able to. Didn't want people to assume I was merely ghosting. 

Enjoy

I've gone ahead and removed Galena's starting gold, just to cover her having the various trinkets she's gonna produce. None of it's meant to have any real mechanical benefit or monetary value, but they could possibly have an RP benefit down the line, so it probably shouldn't all be free.

Hey, everyone had a little holiday emergency that took me offline most of this past week and a half. I apologize for the lack of update. I'll be back on schedule sometime later today or tomorrow at the latest.