The Actual OOC Thread!

GM Saint

7 hours ago, Alliebaby said:

-That's all that happens. Paladin 1 doesn't do anything imagine being this class as a level 1 character and just being a bad fighter with a 5hp heal once a day.

I don't have to imagine it. I've played a lv1 paladin in 5e. It's pretty rough, but you start with a shield, weapon, and splint mail so you tend to dominate combat. 5e is crazy how nothing some classes are. What's funny is that a fighter and a paladin are very similar at level 1. They both get a heal and a shield and that's it. Paladin can pick other people back up with 1hp uses, the fighter is self only but comes back on short rest.

59 minutes ago, Knave said:

Correct

Would have been so great if he was just sitting there talking to himself. God, I'd hate a mind link like this... the amount of times that most toxic or ridiculous intrusive thoughts just pop up. I'd be judged so hard...

5 hours ago, Alliebaby said:

Would have been so great if he was just sitting there talking to himself. God, I'd hate a mind link like this... the amount of times that most toxic or ridiculous intrusive thoughts just pop up. I'd be judged so hard...

O sorry, no he definitely is talking out loud to it.

Sorry, I am confused by all of the side threads and the main thread. Barkvin wants to get Murdain alone to talk to him privately. I am not sure if he left with Nikoletta. This week will be slow posting for me again, so I don't want to hold anyone up waiting for me. Let me know when I can do a private conversation with him.

Can someone total up the gold and let me know what Barkvin's share is? Thanks.

The side story threads should never be worried about. They exist only so a Murdain and Niko scene doesn't slow the entire game up. A great example is Souris at the tanner. We don't want six people on pause for this but it happens before Dawn shows up. Souris is back at the inn, or should be, and that thread is just a bit of fluff on the side.

Right now everyone is either at the inn or has been told to arrive whenever they get a chance to post. So Murdain and Niko should be back by now. The responsibility to keep track of what is said in side stories and whether or not you know it yet in the current scene is on you.

We are moving forward tomorrow and the kitten convo can happen concurrently. I need to know what you guys are doing during this lovely two week tine skip. Any items you wanna grab with your haul that might need a crafting time, let me know.