Closed Game  ·  5 members

Cyberpunk Red

Questions

just learned Cyberpunk Red, yesterday. Perfect 🙂

How long of a game are you thinking, and what post rate would we be looking at? (Sorry if it has been said somewhere, first time on Baldr).

I'd love to play a Netrunner, I love the mechanics of Netrunning in the Red.

Edited by TheDragonOfFlame (see edit history)

6 hours ago, TheDragonOfFlame said:

just learned Cyberpunk Red, yesterday. Perfect 🙂

How long of a game are you thinking, and what post rate would we be looking at? (Sorry if it has been said somewhere, first time on Baldr).

I'd love to play a Netrunner, I love the mechanics of Netrunning in the Red.

I don't have a specific length of a game in mind, nor a posting rate to be honest, Ideally each member of a thread will post twice a week, but depending on those involved, each thread will have an inactive in character timer that seems fair to everyone involved and that we all abide by.  I plan for this to be more character focused, everyone involved is just living and dying in this world, overarching storylines will be determined by the players. 

4 hours ago, TheDragonOfFlame said:

I can’t seem to quote the template, I think because the thread is locked maybe. 

My apologies, unlocked

Was thinking if you remove Current HP and make the HP a XX/XX type, you have room there for the Role Ability base number at least.  Or shift it over and put Cash on Hand up there, adding the Role ability just below the skills.

If you’re looking for 12 players, it’s quite possible you’d get more attention if you also put an add up on OGMW (asking players to come here)? I know I only just happened to see this add when I randomly opened up Baldr for the first time in months.  Just a thought.

Edited by TheDragonOfFlame (see edit history)