Closed Game  ·  5 members

Cyberpunk Red

Questions

I'll throw a post up over there, I appreciate the idea.

Also, I added a table for Role Abilities, having an issue with the coding though, once I get that sorted we'll post them in there, but until then, just post lifepath abilities in a post beneath the main character sheet

29 minutes ago, TheWorldmaker said:

I'll throw a post up over there, I appreciate the idea.

Also, I added a table for Role Abilities, having an issue with the coding though, once I get that sorted we'll post them in there, but until then, just post lifepath abilities in a post beneath the main character sheet

Sorry, I didn’t realize you had started on BALDR, or I would have offered to throw up the ad so you didn’t have to make a new account. To be honest, I didn’t realize anyone had started on BALDR.

I'll take a look tomorrow, the image breaks are for images if you so choose, it was to help just insert them, because if the tables are too close together its annoying to get a line between them, it can just be deleted.  As you'll soon learn, I use a lot of images.  Some cyberware can be inserted or used immediately, some has to be installed at a clinic, it's listed in the cyberware section of the PDF, or, when people make custom cyberware, it'll be listed in the template when i make it

Hello... I am very interested, but I suppose Cyberpunk Red is not the same as Cyberpunk 2022? I still have a stone age rule book and never got to play it...

Would it be possible to apply with anything other than the crunch, provide a vague outline of what I want to do?

I picked up the CyberPunk RED Easy Mode DLC when R.Talsorian was doing their Free RPG day.  They claim they will make it a free download some day.  In the meantime, the JumpStart kit I think might be on the website still.  I am willing to help pitch making your character if the Ref is okay with that.

2 hours ago, Feuerrabe said:

Hello... I am very interested, but I suppose Cyberpunk Red is not the same as Cyberpunk 2022? I still have a stone age rule book and never got to play it...

Would it be possible to apply with anything other than the crunch, provide a vague outline of what I want to do?

It is a relatively simple system, especially compared to 2022. It is the new edition of 2022. I am not exactly an expert, I learned it in like an hour a week ago, but I feel like I basically know most of what there is to know about the system (as opposed to something like GURPS, which I have played for years and know about 30% of 😂).

I would also be willing to help if necessary. 

3 hours ago, Feuerrabe said:

Yeah there's no problem with not knowing the game, I believe under the resources tab I have a link to where to find the rulebook, if not it will be there when I get home from work.  While the rules of the game are broad, a lot of it is RP based anyway, so it's not so complicated that you can't pick it up through playing 

@Grendel @Cirlot it may be a bit early for this, but: on my role specific life path, I rolled that my character gets her programs from a fixer and does work for a nomad clan. I don’t see why that fixer couldn’t be Grendel’s, and that Nomad clan couldn’t be Cirlot’s. If you guys are game.

Edited by TheDragonOfFlame (see edit history)

Hi @TheWorldmakerSo im thinking that im gonna play an ex-cop/detective who has become disgruntled with the pay of law enforcement compared to the risk of the job, and how all PDs are bought by the corps. As such, although a Lawman class, he will be a merc who does gigs for the right price.

Would this work with the narrative?

You can be a lawman and still be a merc, the understanding is that you would take these gigs on your downtime outside your official work.  If you're an ex cop though, you'd probably be just a Solo though.  If you want to be a cop who needs to make cash, then by all means that works for me.