Closed Game  ·  5 members

Cyberpunk Red

Questions

@TheDragonOfFlame - a bit belated on my end (will be a bit still before I have anything approaching a full writeup yet: until then the Nomad clan is pretty loosely undefined so the what where when of what you might be providing, Net-space wise, is a question mark) but I'm not opposed to the idea.

6 hours ago, Cirlot said:

@TheDragonOfFlame - a bit belated on my end (will be a bit still before I have anything approaching a full writeup yet: until then the Nomad clan is pretty loosely undefined so the what where when of what you might be providing, Net-space wise, is a question mark) but I'm not opposed to the idea.

I’d imagine, if your clan does smuggling / thievery, a Netrunner to help break into warehouses / protect the Nomad’s warehouses / take down architectures guarding locations being smuggled into would be helpful. I could be off base, but I can’t imagine why else Nomad would be on the Netrunner Role Path chart. 

3 hours ago, saithor said:

Hello, I'm interested and will try to start an application today, do you have any idea what the cutoff time for finishing applications will be?

Lots of time, I'll probably close apps on the 30th, but we'll see if interest picks up, I could close it earlier or later depending on volume, but you've got plenty of time, if its going to take longer, just let me know and we'll talk

1 hour ago, saithor said:

Okay. I was thinking Netrunner, which I know there is already one of but with a team of 12 splitting into teams for four, having another one doesn't seem like too much of an issue?

As the other Netrunner, I have no issue sharing the role. Though keep in mind we may not end up with 12 players.

2 hours ago, saithor said:

Okay. I was thinking Netrunner, which I know there is already one of but with a team of 12 splitting into teams for four, having another one doesn't seem like too much of an issue?

More than 1 Netrunner is fine, the beauty of this system is that your characters can be entirely different.  Who knows, maybe you'll end up netrunning against each other too 

1 hour ago, Grendel said:

Also, just to manage my expectations, are you going to start the game when you have four characters for a group or will you wait until the end of the month before starting?

Once I get 4 character sheets complete, I'll probably start posting a couple of fixer jobs (in a fixer board I haven't created yet) and we'll go from there.  The idea is this is kind of an open world, so you guys can make your own threads and do your own rp when I get the boards up, and then when fixer jobs come up, I can run the missions.  Ideally I'll get to do some casual rp too in some of those none mission threads 

Those are some very empathetic Fixers, aren’t they :)

Speaking of which, looking at the rules I don’t see a way for PCs to raise a STAT past 8 (or at all, after character creation). Is that intentional? I would’ve thought it would be a perfect use for Improvement Points, but I didn’t see anything about it there.

Edited by TheDragonOfFlame (see edit history)