Closed Game  ·  5 members

Cyberpunk Red

Questions

49 minutes ago, TheDragonOfFlame said:

Those are some very empathetic Fixers, aren’t they 🙂

Empathetic?  None of them have any stat lower than 8, the maximum in the book, and some have 12 in INT and other non-physical stats.  Interesting.

36 minutes ago, Grendel said:

Empathetic?  None of them have any stat lower than 8, the maximum in the book, and some have 12 in INT and other non-physical stats.  Interesting.

True. Don’t mess with your fixer, I guess.

Edited by TheDragonOfFlame (see edit history)

10 minutes ago, druid91 said:

So, how do dice rolls work here in Baldr?

You have to post, and then edit the post. Like this:

(Click the dice icon at the top of the post)

Edited by TheDragonOfFlame (see edit history)
Name
TEST
1d20 1
Test again
1d10+2 2
The third test
8d6 3,5,2,4,1,1,1,3

14 hours ago, druid91 said:

Bit of an odd question, but when building the character, is it possible to apply Tech upgrades to things as we buy them? Or would I have to do that later?

Actually you know what, forget what I said in the post above, as long as you can afford the cost of the upgrades, go for it, it's not like you wouldn't have been working on stuff.  Just label what the upgrades are in the description, the kind of upgrade and keep the costs separate (like 500+500 for upgrade kind of thing) 

The widowmaker

I have his bio, up whenever you give me any criticism or any critiques, I'll move on fleshing out the character.    I am using the link provided to build a character.  couple questions?   (My Red Core book hasnt arrived yet, I have played Cyberpunk previously) How many Attribute points do we get, 40?       

Also, the required skills that start at level 2, do we pay for those out of the 60 points buy or are they included, and we have 60 points to add on?    Sorry if