Closed Game  ·  5 members

Cyberpunk Red

Questions

So I'm working out the stats, by normal rules there's no way to advance stats once your character is made except a variety of Body improving Cyberware. Would it be possible to use the Tech invention feature to invent things that work like grafted muscle and bone lacing but for other stats? Not pre-game but during play.

On 11/22/2022 at 6:41 PM, TheWorldmaker said:

I'm gonna say no, simply because that would kind of remove some of the perks from being a nomad.  You could probably hitch a ride with your squad when you call for help and they arrive, but on it's own, you wouldn't own a private vehicle just yet. 

Damn NCPD budgets!!!

1 hour ago, erter said:

Roughly how many years after the end of the fourth corp war does this campaign take place?

We are starting in 2042 according to a previous question/answer in the application thread.  The bomb went off in 2023.

So having a bit of trouble uploading my circle image.  Followed link, I made it but won't seem to post it.   If anyone can assist, I would be grateful.

I didn't want to post without the image. As to follow suit.    Thanks

36 minutes ago, TheWorldmaker said:

Sure, do you want to post your header at the bottom of your character sheet and attach the image to the post, I'll help you fix the coding. 

I posted the link at the bottom of character sheet.    Once I have a copy of it, I should be ok.  Still learning my way around the new site.

Thanks in advance 

@TheWorldmaker - I think Grendel beat me to it a little bit, but is the in-universe hiring add for Locate & Retrieve  communal  - i.e. can Cat, Koi, Ricky & Rosalie read our respective posts and be able to reach each other's respective agents? - or private, one way only to Pastor.  If Cat *can* reach the other members of the team I'll do an IC ride offer to the whole team, if not we can wait for pastor to relay those who ask . . .

26 minutes ago, Grendel said:

Character TokenLADY KOI (Akari) - FIXER

Head Armor: 11 | Body Armor: 11 | Shield: 00 | HP: 40

INT: 7 | REF: 6 | DEX: 6 | TECH: 4 | COOL: 8 | WILL: 7 | LUCK: 4/4 | MOVE: 7 | BODY: 5 | EMP: 7/8

Humanity: 73 | Critical Injuries: 0 | Perception: +13 | Evasion: +10

Heavy Handgun | +10 skill | 3d6 damage | 8 standard ammo | 2 RoF |  1 handed | Concealable

South Night City? Damn, Lady Koi thought.  She quickly sent Pastor another text:  "Any chance I can get a pick up?"  And included the address for The Score in case someone was available.