The White Hart Inn

Sorithar

• 5 weeks later...

Hello all. I have been invited to join. Can someone give me a list of the current characters in this game. That way I can fill any missing roles, if there are any, but at the least I can avoid duplicating someone else's character. 

If there are no empty roles, then maybe a suggestion of what class you think would benefit the group the most.

Edited by Draidden (see edit history)

43 minutes ago, Draidden said:

Hello all. I have been invited to join. Can someone give me a list of the current characters in this game. That way I can fill any missing roles, if there are any, but at the least I can avoid duplicating someone else's character. 

If there are no empty roles, then maybe a suggestion of what class you think would benefit the group the most.

Current active members include:

A human wizard from Cormyr

A halfling (strongheart) rogue from Battledale

A human cleric of Mystra from Sembia

Haven't quite decided how you and the other player invited might be joining this group but they could certainly use:

More racial diversity

Warriors (I think ranger, fighter, paladin from core in that order might be best campaign wise, but anything might work)

Other jack-of-all-trades sorts

That said, you're not going to have fun playing something you were shoehorned into, so these are only observations.

I encourage the other players to join the conversation as this is a private and open forum and the best adventuring bands are often the ones that coordinate roles. 

Edited by Sorithar (see edit history)

Thanks for the info. Don't worry, I won't make a character I don't like, but I have enough experience to make what I consider a fun character of just about any class.

I like rangers, so will see about working up one of those.

Currently porting over IC posts since @Battlechaser joined the game. The original RoA2 forum on OGMW will be archived in a couple of months (porting over the whole IC game thread is beyond my efforts, as it needs to be done post by post) but hopefully we'll have access to it if necessary and we can continue here. 

Hello everyone. I am joining your group and I am looking forward to gaming with you all.

I remember making a Half-Elf Paladin of Selûne from Ashabenford a couple of years ago that might work for this game. It might have been made for a Pool of Radiance game that didn't happen. Anyways, a few of questions:

[1] Is the year 1362 or 1368 DR? I have seen both mentioned here so I am just wanting to know for clarity.

[2] Are we starting a level 1?

[3] Anything else that I should know so I can work it into the background?

Edited by rauhric (see edit history)

28 minutes ago, rauhric said:

Hello everyone. I am joining your group and I am looking forward to gaming with you all.

I remember making a Half-Elf Paladin of Selûne from Ashabenford a couple of years ago that might work for this game. It might have been made for a Pool of Radiance game that didn't happen. Anyways, a few of questions:

[1] Is the year 1362 or 1368 DR? I have seen both mentioned here so I am just wanting to know for clarity.

[2] Are we starting a level 1?

[3] Anything else that I should know so I can work it into the background?

[1] - 1368 DR

[3] - See this post here for some insight into recent events and what brought the company together and to the ruins of Galath's Roost.

19 hours ago, Draidden said:

How much does a book cost in 3.5 Ed. Would like to get one for my character as a personal journal, but can't find it in any of my books.

Can't find the reference right now, but you can have a small, supple leather bound journal with vellum/parchment pages, or equivalent, for 10 gp. Has 50 pages and weighs 1 lb.

(Feel free to be creative here with appearance. This journal would typically be about 9x12 inches, but if you want it to be round, bone bound, cured leaves of a giant oak treated with a secret elven tincture, that's fine too.)

Otherwise, you can always purchase a "spellbook" from the PH for the listed price and use it as a journal.

• 4 weeks later...