The White Hart Inn

Sorithar

• 2 weeks later...

OK, everyone who was going to check in did. Was waiting on one last one, but they just informed me they're unable to return. So we can forge ahead with four, I'll just have to adjust where necessary. Unless you'd all prefer to pick up another player or two? I can set up an advertisement...

Thoughts?

1 minute ago, Wiz said:

Well, if the encounters can be adjusted for four, I'm fine with that.  That Kobold encounter though almost killed everyone.

Yes, agreed, but bad rolls and half the players not posting didn't help that scenario. There's only so much I can control, lol

3 hours ago, rauhric said:

In the Player's Handbook equipment section they have summery of all the starting classes Gold. For example, barbarians get 4d4x10, clerics 5d4x10, druids 2d4x10, etc... So if you are going rogue then it would be 5d4x10. We are starting with Max Gold, btw.

Thank you for the help @rauhric, but please let me answer this particular type of question as I want to ensure all applicant's receive the same response.

2 hours ago, Draidden said:

Just noticed that under the Character Sheet tab the wrong character is listed for me. Not sure how Ehrick got on this game thread, but he is not supposed to be. Do you want me to post Rodin there and then you can delete Ehrick?

Sure.

• 2 weeks later...

OK, we have our fifth member invited. Hopefully they'll let themselves be known shortly and will make introductions. I need to work with them a little to iron out their character's recent background and work them into the storyline, but we'll hopefully be picking up again soon!

Thank you all for your patience!

-S