Character Creation

Sorithar

• 1 month later...

Test post for rolling the stats.

Man, wish it had rolled this the first time I tried. 😉

I did this because I thought even though I said reroll 1, that it was not. Turns out it was, but it still shows the 1's that it rerolled. Can be confusing to look at. But if you take the first three numbers that are not 1's then you see the total it gives you is correct.

Edited by Draidden (see edit history)
Name
roll
repeat(reroll(3d6,1,below),7) 6,6,6,2,6,5,6,6,6,1,5,4,5,3,4,4,1,1,1,1,2,2,2,1,2,3,5

• 1 month later...

In the Player's Handbook equipment section they have summery of all the starting classes Gold. For example, barbarians get 4d4x10, clerics 5d4x10, druids 2d4x10, etc... So if you are going rogue then it would be 5d4x10. We are starting with Max Gold, btw.

Edited by rauhric (see edit history)

Please keep all character creation related questions to the Character Creation OOC thread in the Player Application forum.

This request is also stated in the Game Expectations notice all applicants are asked to confirm viewing.

Thank you.

Edited by Sorithar (see edit history)

@Terran 

1. Starting gold is max + regional item, per the outline in this Forum: " Starting gold is max for level 1 + bonus items from Realms region, which can be sold for half value."
  2. We can discuss generated ability scores if your character is selected to join the game. There is technically no "minimum point buy equivalent", but I do like to try and have all the player's various characters meet a minimal baseline in that regard.

7 hours ago, Terran said:

Sorry for all the questions.

What is the starting wealth for level 1?  Not sure where to find it. 

The more questions, the better. Speaking of which, Lightfoot halflings do not start with a Bonus Feat at 1st level, though Strongheart ones do. Your sheet seems to have two feats on it.

Unless I've missed something, if selected, you'll need to either remove one, or adjust your subrace with all associated changes.

Regional feats are not automatically granted to 1st level characters in this campaign.

Edited by Sorithar (see edit history)