General OOC

Eric

Sorry about that, it's been quite the month and this week was the worst--ended up with my entire group out of the office for various reasons, so I got to cover four jobs at once. Whee!

Yup, that's the fast way. In related news, I am working on a BBCode editor plugin that would allow most of the old formatting to be able to transfer. Currently only available to admins. I'm going to try it out on your post just to see...

FYI – Friday night, we are heading out for a trip (London for 4 days, then a cruise along Norway). We will be back the night of the 20th. We should have wi-fi during this time but not sure of time. We will try to keep up with the game.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Friends,

I apologize this game has been essentially on hiatus for four months. Preparations for the permanent site switch have been eating just about 100% of my Myth-time, but I am now in a pretty good spot to continue. If you are interested in resuming, please confirm here.

Thanks!

It's probably worth noting that the current expedition was tied to Layna's backstory, so with no narrative reason to fulfill that we could pick any number of reasons to cut the mission short.