General OOC

Eric

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hmm. We seem to be having trouble again maintaining momentum with only 2-3 posts/week among the group and a lack of decisive action. With Thanksgiving coming soon, recognize that movement may be hard to come by but I'd like to try to at least get to the point where the various factions in the dungeon are known...

@SirLoganofGilead you still there, bud?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yeah, I went back and read a few pages back too.

I missed where the ones on the other side of the portcullis weren't chained as well, which then led me to mentally lumping them altogether. So I had visions of one group of undead all on the other side of a lowered portcullis.

I was trying to figure out how we were going to slow down chained undead here from opening the gate while also trying to figure out what gate was also being opened by the others.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, it would be possible to lift the portcullis by using the chains. Karn could Take 10 and pull up the portcullis to chest height in four rounds.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone! My family will be spending next weekend in Pasadena for the Rose Bowl. Routine posts will come back on the 3rd.