User CP Replacement?

Looking at the new system it appears that the activity steams would be the user cp replacement for the hub of looking at things you follow being modified.

I've cobbled together a custom stream that sorta captures what the old user cp would have shown - but I did have to make a custom one.

Might be worth looking into making a default "activity stream" site wide that is the "User CP" or "All followed activity" default as right now you don't have an "Everything I follow" at the same time feed, just one type of content at a time feeds. 

This is a usability / transferring thing. Here's the "everything feed settings I made (its easy to make a custom feed, but my opinion is if this is replacing what user cp kinda did then  we should have a default for any user without having to make one themselves.)

1952059209_Everythingfeed.png.e50be52cf87046f1348d50f515e67c9f.png

Honestly so long as i can see some indication of games having activity or not i'd be happy. At the moment i use the main page of the old site to check every now and then to see if there are unread posts in any games under My Games, not seeing that will take getting used to.

• 1 month later...