OOC:

Fiery Gift

8 hours ago, iantruesilver said:

Man, first, welcome to the Baldr side.

Second, I would love to join, but just don’t think I’ll have the time.

So, after hijacking your peeps OOC, I bid y’all good game!

Thanks for the consideration!

I worked a bit on my background.  I was wondering.  In 3.5 there are a lot of racial feats that allow you to get more uses out of a racial SLA than are normally granted (i.e. 3 times per day instead of once per day).  Does anyone know of a feat like that in PF?

7 hours ago, Wiz said:

I worked a bit on my background.  I was wondering.  In 3.5 there are a lot of racial feats that allow you to get more uses out of a racial SLA than are normally granted (i.e. 3 times per day instead of once per day).  Does anyone know of a feat like that in PF?

Offhand, I know of a spell, Recharge Innate Magic which recharges a use of a spell like ability, but I'm not aware of a feat that does that other than Extra Gnome Magic, but that one is gnome specific.

We are getting right down to selection time everyone. I'll be doing my reviews Sunday afternoon Eastern United States time and making the selections in the wee hours of the morning on Monday.

It has been fun to see everyone's applications, and I want to thank all of you who have taken the time to start an app. I'm honored that you made the effort to apply.

For everyone who was selected, I will get the first IC post up today. We’ll spend a little time chatting with your sponsor and simultaneously (on the OOC side) ironing out any kinks or adding any finishing touches to your character sheet. Then we’ll head over to the harbor and start the work of stemming the savage tide!