The Rusty Dragon (OOC)

hoverfrog

• 1 month later...

Oops, my apologies. Weirdly, I seem to need a new password each time. Either that or I have not done the process correctly, so I have not been checking the old website. Might try again tonight and see if I can sort it out or not.

Edited by LDDragon (see edit history)

I don't actually think I can log into my old account. I remember trying and getting redirected to change passwords on new account, which doesn't help with logging into the old account. So I think I might have to drop out unfortunately, unless the game moves here.

Looks like the game is moving here, so will post as appropriate. Have not reached out to the mods. Probably should, but am reluctant to unless I really need to.

... Dakmoor is stable? Does he need healing?

Apologies, for not knowing the situation. Are we still in turn order? Will probably be looking at healing Dakmoor as soon as possible.

Hmm, all the pictures seem broken, to me at least, so not sure of positions. Is it possible to 5ft to somewhere out of attack of opportunity range of the wizard but close enough to touch Dakmoor to cast cure moderate wounds?

(If so then he will do that. If that happens then I will roll and mark off the cure moderate / second level spell from cleric spontaneous cure spells)

Also, how healthy is Kanthar currently? Oh wait I see now, Kanthar on 14, Dakmoor on -1.

On 3/2/2024 at 11:36 PM, LDDragon said:

Hmm, all the pictures seem broken, to me at least, so not sure of positions. Is it possible to 5ft to somewhere out of attack of opportunity range of the wizard but close enough to touch Dakmoor to cast cure moderate wounds?

(If so then he will do that. If that happens then I will roll and mark off the cure moderate / second level spell from cleric spontaneous cure spells)

Also, how healthy is Kanthar currently? Oh wait I see now, Kanthar on 14, Dakmoor on -1.

The wizard was round the corner when he magic missiled you. As far as you know he's not followed (although maybe he turned himself invisible or something).

8 hours ago, hoverfrog said:

The wizard was round the corner when he magic missiled you. As far as you know he's not followed (although maybe he turned himself invisible or something).

Ok cool, thanks for the info! 😀

18 hours ago, FrancisJohn said:

Well, good news and bad news.

Good: I rolled max hp on my CLW potion
Bad: I think player and GM alike forgot that Dak has damage reduction 2. Oopsy, lol.

To be fair we're both quite forgetful.

The wizard made his save vs Glitterdust but at least he won't be turning invisible any time soon.

Ɨ
Ɨ