Durlag’s Tower - OOC

Poor_Knight

Poor will get to it when he is able.

Perhaps you should join another game to keep you busy while you wait? I am playing in 15 games, some of which just post once a week.

6 hours ago, Poor_Knight said:

Sorry - wish I was on another vacation. I work in information security and we had an incident last week which required a lot of my time to sort out.

Posting now...

Those things can take ages! I work for Sumo Logic, which is part of our business. Hope everything went well.

@cheezal can you post a character header, as I can't see how wounded you are, and to the others if you could have something I don't have to open to check your hp I would be grateful. cheers.

Hmmm Can anyone double check my figures...

Back on March 13.. after taking a hammering from the Staff and Glabby...was left on 106 natural hit points and 15 temp hit points courteousy of Lajal.

Making 121...

Since then i believe whatever attacks came against me, were all negated by the use of Two Shield spells.

So can anyone see where i have sustained any more damage then that....

To give Lajal a correct figure...

Ok i am leaving this post as my calculator... its a wip.

I just went thru the invisible stalker battle.. In it i received 15 points damage total, but due to Lajals unicorn over two rounds gained 20 hit points back..

So went back to Max Hit Points..

Now to Calculate the Demon Battle.

Round One:

Took a Total of 96 damage from 4 melee attacks and a Lightning Bolt. (went from 186 to 90 Hit Points)

Round Two:

Bloodaxe cast a shield spell effectively blocking the two attacks on Invis attacker 1,Invis attacker 2 missed.

He then enacted his Second Wind regaining 16 Hit Points ( went from 90 to 106 Hit Points)

Lajal's Totem granted him +10 Hit Points ( went from 106 to Magically 121 Hit Points)

Round Three:

Any attacks on me missed. (So presumably still 106/121, unless something has stopped Lajal's magical Hit Points)

Round Four:

Any attacks on me missed. (Same as above....)

Edited by cheezal (see edit history)

Hey everyone - I mentioned a work issue that stole much of my time recently, well the issue isn't resolved yet. I have not abandoned us - will be back asap and will check-in in the meantime.

Thx all!