OOC

Ruess

So...how did we all meet? I basically was freed from an abandoned ancient tomb by the recent earthquakes of impending doom, I imagine I just starting wandering towards Waterdeep, have little memory of life before, could have ended up in all sorts of trouble that a smooth tongue or sharp wit could have smoothed over.

Shade is new to town. But he did live in a gnome community only a couple days from the city so there is a chance he would have met Elektra and even Sarai previously on a trading mission. But looking over the backgrounds of the others, I doubt there is any way he would have met one of them before.

Elecktra has been travelling the area serving the public as a healer and herbalist, so she would be easy to "know of," in addition to the above-mentioned relationships, including Shade and Sarai.

Working in different locations in and about the city means eating in varied locales within the city, so it's probable that the Dwarven priestess has seen Macsen play a local inn or tavern.  🙂

It might also help to develop several marching formations in Ooc so we don't waste game time (which is a precious commodity in play by post) with days of discussion then.  1-wide, 2-wide and 3-wide.  1-wide and 2-wide should likely have a rear guard.  3-wide will likely be steel up front and spell-casters right behind.  Thoughts.  

Please keep this discussion extremely generalized.  It's okay to use names, but let's avoid a discussion of what a PC would do, or spells they might cast, etc. since that is akin to metagaming.  Let's just get a general feel for how we'd walk around as a group.  

Well, if underground, then most likely Shade will be leading the group, trying to make sure he and the others don't walk into a trap or ambush. Above ground he would play the role of scout, if we feel we need it.

But once fighting starts he will seek to not be in the front, preferring sneak attacks or ranged attacks.

I believe we have two bruiser/fighter types and an armored dwarf cleric.  Not sure how fighting oriented the cleric is though. So not sure if she would prefer front line or back.