Generation Related Questions

IWantBapo

Expectations

Players are expected to post at least four times bi-weekly, the game may move at a pace that is faster than this.

The game will progress at level six, players will not level up throughout the game as this is intended to be a one-off.

This game is set in Greyhawk, but this quest and location are unique to this particular story. Your character should also be from somewhere within Greyhawk, preferably not from a made up location to keep immersion from breaking.

Full disclosure, I have a mental health condition that makes it difficult for me to write at times. I will be open and concise with you if I feel I need extra time to make a post and I appreciate your understand in this matter prior to applying.

I will be taking 5-6 characters for this adventure, no more than that.

Character Creation

Point Buy; 32

Hit Points; Max at 1st level, then 1/2 HD+1.5x Constitution

Starter Gold: 13,000 Gp  (Please include prices and weight)

Max Multiclassed Classes; 4

Material Available; All Official Sources.

Banned Material; Dragon Magazine, 3rd Party Content.

Please use the provided character creation template located in Character Creation.

No Pre-game crafting.

Waive all organization entry requirements for Prestige Classes.

Sorry, I thought when I put the expectations down it would show them on the game preview.

Edited by IWantBapo (see edit history)

1 hour ago, MysteryNo1 said:

1) Are organisation requirements waived for prestige classes that need them (e.g Squire of Legends)?

2) Can I use Shadowcaster Unofficial Fix?

3) Does Therapeutic Mantle work with Martial Spirit Stance? 

1. Yes, I think in the interest of the game we can waive those.

2. No, this is technically third party.

3. I can't find information on this item, can you cite it for me so I can learn more before answering?

2 hours ago, MysteryNo1 said:

Therapeutic Mantle (Magic of Incarnum, pg. 89)

Whenever you are the target of a spell or effect that heals hit point damage, the spell heals additional damage equal to its spell level. 

Yep, that checks out. You can garnish additional hit points based off of your spell level but I am pretty sure stances do not have a set spell level, only character level requirements.