Welcome all Players!

Jedaii

Everybody: it's safe to assume OPD would have current info on Manning's blueprints and Det. Broykowski would've told your team about the two key areas the Crushers will most likely target: 

1. The Main Computer Room: Here is the nerve center of Manning Enterprises. The door is locked. Within is contained a sophisticated, AI computer with phenomenal capabilities, constantly processing the data being sent in from innumerable outside sources. During the day there are two technicians in the area, 

but during the stake-out it will be unoccupied. This space is on the First-level. 

2. The Electronics Lab: This room is cluttered with computer consoles, built to test the properties of theoretical electrical and electronic circuits. These consoles are also patched through to Manning's central computer. At the east end of the room is a machine for assembling electrical and electronic components, and on the east wall is a window from the viewing corridor. This space is located on the second-story, accessible by stairs or security-elevator. During the day several technicians work within the space.

Any other questions, please ask.

Edited by Jedaii (see edit history)

An assumption of mine, presumably despite being a destroyer of property the Crusher's will need to be careful not to destroy their target locations. That should restrict some of their more destructive options if we can't get them out of the building / they reach these areas.

Can we presume as well that ALL tests / prototypes will be shut down? i.e. there won't be a handful of random experiments that are powered up that might explode? 😉

And... forewarning, covid it messing with my head a bit, I may have sporadic posting over the next few days or the posts may be... strange...

1 hour ago, Ryfte said:

An assumption of mine, presumably despite being a destroyer of property the Crusher's will need to be careful not to destroy their target locations. That should restrict some of their more destructive options if we can't get them out of the building / they reach these areas.

Can we presume as well that ALL tests / prototypes will be shut down? i.e. there won't be a handful of random experiments that are powered up that might explode? 😉

And... forewarning, covid it messing with my head a bit, I may have sporadic posting over the next few days or the posts may be... strange...

Ouch. Make sure you take whatever steps to protect your health (rest being vital). We can handle 'sporadic' until you feel better 😉

On a full Manning shutdown: the team would hope all staffers got the memo to secure all operations ...

Edited by Jedaii (see edit history)

Noting Flash-Bangs here: Ranged Burst-Area 4; DC14 Dodge, DC14/12 Fortitude check vs. Perception-Impaired (-2)/Disabled (-5)

If I didn't mention previously, Detective Broykowski & the Captain are considered Helpful Contacts/Connections for the team. Commander Jacoby? 😠

Just a thought: after the recon the characters were supposed to have some “free time” until the night comes, or am I remembering wrong? No worries if I do, I would just have a short family scene but we can wait here and fast forward.

ok:

Regarding any & all equipment requests, Broykowski affirms the team will have access to anything OPD can provide, including Commlinks (which will sync with his and Commander Jacoby's comms).

Also, I'm awarding everyone another Hero Point for great gaming! 😃😃

The stake-out isn't for about 14 hours or so in-game so I won't advance the scene until players handle any downtime activities for the PCs. When you guys are ready gimme the thumb's up 👍