Welcome all Players!

Jedaii

Yeah I think you would have had to at least buy the affects others option and its rank would have to be high enough that it could hold more people. 

Gotta get me a jet pack or belt like Wonder Man.

Good time to mention Team checks:

Sometimes characters work together and help each other out. In this case, one character (usually the one with the highest bonus) is considered the leader of the effort and makes the check normally, while each helper makes the same type of check using the same trait(s) against DC 10. The helpers’ individual degrees of success (and failure!) are added together to achieve the final outcome of the assistance.

Success grants the leader a +2 circumstance bonus. Three or more total degrees of success grant a +5 circumstance bonus. One degree of failure provides no modifier, but two or more impose a –2 circumstance penalty!

Any player that wants to assist can make a post IC talking to the police and then make a Persuasion check. Or, we can go with Draidden's roll.

I just added a Persuasion chck, if we go for Team checks (though it is just as bad as I feared :)). I would think that in the current situation Aegis is the leader, as he's the one who stepped up first to talk to the police. Titan was a definite support.

Edited by eltorin (see edit history)

@Jedaii I noticed that the points were incorrect for Silver Shrike and cleaned them up / did some minor tweaks to the sheet. However, I left the one I posted in the OOC thread alone and made the changes to this one so that there was a version of each you could see. Its basically a fix to the underlying points issue with slight refinement of the sheet, such as listing the power mechanics / costs in the details OOC each of the powers has. The points were, in total, 18 points off! I kept all changes in line with the concept and for the most part simply corrected the numbers as they should have been. Apologies for the oversight!

Oh, I also tweaked the skills display to include all skills with trained only marked with an "*" in the listing.

22 minutes ago, Ryfte said:

@Jedaii I noticed that the points were incorrect for Silver Shrike and cleaned them up / did some minor tweaks to the sheet. However, I left the one I posted in the OOC thread alone and made the changes to this one so that there was a version of each you could see. Its basically a fix to the underlying points issue with slight refinement of the sheet, such as listing the power mechanics / costs in the details OOC each of the powers has. The points were, in total, 18 points off! I kept all changes in line with the concept and for the most part simply corrected the numbers as they should have been. Apologies for the oversight!

Oh, I also tweaked the skills display to include all skills with trained only marked with an "*" in the listing.

Very good! I'm tying in pieces of the PCs' backstories into this as well as possible, yours included.