Welcome all Players!

Jedaii

Do we have any idea what is in the bottom of the building? If it is like private residences then that would explain it being locked. But if it is businesses, then if locked there should be someone manning the door. Is there a doorbell?

Just now, Draidden said:

Do we have any idea what is in the bottom of the building? If it is like private residences then that would explain it being locked. But if it is businesses, then if locked there should be someone manning the door. Is there a doorbell?

Sorry. Yeah Harmon Tower is modern housing with the majority of the building being condos. The lobby level has a restaurant, gym, lobby with chairs/sofas/TV, leasing office, housekeeping and all the spaces you'd expect from this sort of building. It's not luxury so no doorman but as the PCs have seen there is a level of access control. 

Inside the lobby windows: PCs peering in can see people sitting in the nearby lobby sofas watching a big-screen TV on a far wall. There are a few people in normal clothing walking to and fro. An older couple is making their way towards the doorway while giving the PCs an odd look and pointing ...

@JedaiiI know you said the people were paying more attention to Jessica but I'd try to make sure we don't get surprised here. 🙂

Here goes the Perception roll for Titan:

Edit: if it matters, the total of my roll is 24, as I accidentally added +5 to it instead of +6, sorry about that.

Edited by eltorin (see edit history)
Name
Perception
d20+5 18

45 minutes ago, Draidden said:

Is there a panel outside so we could ring whoever we were coming to visit? Just wondering how a visitor would let someone know they are here and need to be let in. Other than call them on a cell. 😉

Hm. Yeah let's say there's a small laptop-like touchscreen with "Harmon Tower" on the screen with a "access" button beneath it. All digital.

28 minutes ago, eltorin said:

@JedaiiI know you said the people were paying more attention to Jessica but I'd try to make sure we don't get surprised here. 🙂

Here goes the Perception roll for Titan:

Edit: if it matters, the total of my roll is 24, as I accidentally added +5 to it instead of +6, sorry about that.

If you mean the pedestrians passing on the streets, yes, the heroes are getting a lot of surprised looks. But, no one is approaching. Occasionally someone might stop and take a quick pic with their cell.

Safe to assume the heroes are traveling to the downtown OPD precinct to find Detective Broykowski, or is someone still interested in Harmon Tower? I can shift the scene whenever you folks are ready 🙂