General OOC

Niven81

I have either PM'd or commented on your sheets. I am missing one from @Abalon Right now we seem to be on track for the proposed start date of March 27th.

Once again if you haven't joined the Discord I recommend it as some links and discussions on the game and its rules can only occur there. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'll put my evasion roll here....

sorry about the delay, I have no idea how I missed the post update and the need for a roll.  I'd even looked in to see if there was anything new just yesterday. 😞  

Name
Evasion
2d6+4 1,5

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, I think I finally got notifications figured out and I should now be alerted when you guys post. That and I'll be personally checking daily for now on.

Modern tech 🤬

• 5 weeks later...

I announced yesterday on the Discord that I need to close the game. Unfortunately changes in my job (nothing bad but I apparently have done too good of a job and am getting promoted whether I like it or not so my days of being anonymous IT goon #5 are over) and my home life (my wife also was promoted - but she was looking for it - and will be home less) have left me currently with very little time.

I do apologize to everyone but it was getting hard with all these changes to even maintain the very sluggish once a week I was managing to post.