Closed Game  ·  7 members  ·  Game Expectations

Reign of Winter

Main OOC Thread

Inash

11 hours ago, Diaz Ex Machina said:

I would like to take a moment to thank all of you for keeping this game slowly moving. Right now I'm in a pretty hard spot and wouldn't be able to post daily, and this little escape from reality is really a good thing for me.

Thank you dearly from the deep of my little heart 💜

good luck with your struggles. PM if yah want to vent. I've tended bar in the summers for many years, Have heard everything once or twice.

9 hours ago, Diaz Ex Machina said:

Is that why you're playing the son of innkeepers? That's nice 🙂

Well maybe subconsciously. It started with the archetype, which to be seemed perfect for Cayden. Once I got the OK for a paladin that wasn't lawful it was all set. Growing up in a tavern seemed like a good origin.

• 2 weeks later...

Great idea @Shadowstarr making a thread with your reports to the Society! This little touch really gives the story further deepness, I really like the idea. Dannok unfortunately doesn't have anyone to write to and he isn't the type to keep a diary (or is he?), so I don't know how I could do something similar.

There's ways. A diary/journal as you mentioned, letters to a family member / loved one / ex who never reads the letters and just burns them / ancestors / "dear future lover / child", a running dialog of internal thoughts, private conversations with one of the other PCs or a companion NPC (I have a perticular penchant for running NPCs alongside my parties in the games I run), dreams (in one of my games I've used a "dream state" as a plot device)…

Edited by iantruesilver (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...