OOC

Jedaii

22 minutes ago, Excior said:

What do you mean just once? How do I use the pic in a new post if I don't upload it every time?

if you've already uploaded an image, you can click the Other Media button below the text editor and select "Insert existing attachment". But you still have to double-click the inserted image to set the justification and size.

14 minutes ago, StevetheNPC said:

if you've already uploaded an image, you can click the Other Media button below the text editor and select "Insert existing attachment". But you still have to double-click the inserted image to set the justification and size.

Thanks I will have to fool around with it and see 

I don’t k ow about y’all, but I’m still just copy/pasting templates for everything on Baldr. Maybe I’m just slow on the uptake, and/or too used to the old site, but it’s just not very intuitive, for me.

43 minutes ago, guitarist said:

I don’t k ow about y’all, but I’m still just copy/pasting templates for everything on Baldr. Maybe I’m just slow on the uptake, and/or too used to the old site, but it’s just not very intuitive, for me.

Same, but copy/paste in Source mode doesn't seem to work correctly with images? The formatted text gets pasted fine, along with URLs (a link to my character sheet), but I get an empty spot in the editor where the image would be. I have to delete the empty image, and then re-insert it from the Other Media button. If anyone has figured out a better way, please let us know!

EDIT: Oh! I just tried clicking Submit after pasting, without deleting and re-inserting the blank image, and when it posted the message the image shows up correctly. So it looks like copy/paste will work while in Source mode. Whew!

Edited by StevetheNPC (see edit history)

Trail scene:

1. The Orcs are huddled together roughly two yards apart from each other, armed with war-axes, shields and leather armor. They defiantly block the mountain pass. 

2. Dekmal is roughly 3" (30') from the Orcs. The first wagon (Valeros, Hall, Elowyn and Merrick) is roughly 3" behind Dekmal. The second wagon (Jocelyn and Gabriel) is about 2" behind the first. 

3. There's a tall, withered tree 1" from Valeros and Hall that can be used for partial cover. There are also small spaces within the mountain-side just big enough for a person to take cover to the left of the party.

4. Before initiative is rolled, each player should declare what their PC is doing (what spell are you preparing to cast? What weapon are you readying? Will you be moving and if so what direction? Will you try to communicate with the Orcs?). PCs are not taking action yet: Players are just declaring the action(s) they mean to take after initiative is determined.

5. Some PCs have language slots available. If you'd like to add Orcish please let me know OOC. 

6. The trail/caravan is roughly 6" from the edge of the mountain and the fall would be several hundreds of feet.

Any questions, please ask.

Edited by Jedaii (see edit history)

Elowyn will prepare to dismount from his horse and ready a dart for throwing. While staying behind the fighter-types in front of him, he will attempt to throw a dart at any orcs within short or medium range which are not involved in melee with our party.

If no such targets present themselves, Elowyn will enthusiastically cheer his team on while trying to think of something else to do. :)

1 hour ago, rauhric said:

I am assume the horses and wagon can also provide cover. Are the orcs bigger than the horses?

The orcs range from six feet tall to six and a half feet tall and yes the wagons/horses can also be used for cover.