@bwatford

Just to let you know: I received the following warning from Mythweavers:

You must acknowledge this warning before posting again

Act 3: In Search of the Unknown

SerakHawk

Warning issued by SerakHawk

3 hours ago

Penalty

• Given 0 points which will never expire.

Note for member

Hello WolfBirch,

I am Serakhawk one of the moderators here at Myth Weavers. This warning is in regards to the post you made in Act 3: In Search of the Unknown. I am reaching out because your posts contain url links to sites with known IP-infringing content. The links in questions do not have any agreements with Wizards of the Coast to use their content and breach intellectual property laws in the US where Myth Weaver is hosted.

We consider this a serious site rules infringement as we do not want to invite legal action from the various TTRPG publishers that could threaten the site's existence. We recently sent out a site-wide alert, but this applies to all TTRPG content under copyright protection, and not just Dungeons and Dragons.

Since this is your first offense we are providing a 0 point warning today as a reminder to check that your links are legitimate. In addition please remove all links that you can from infringing sources; Roll20 and DnDBeyond are the only sites that have agreements with WotC. 

I am available to answer any questions, or you can speak to the Lead Moderator Josh or Colin on the admin staff.

~ Your Friendly Neighborhood Ducj

This warning appears to be related to the link in my post header that you created for me.  I believe that it is the link for "Minor Illusion".

Just wanted to let you know.

Sincerely,

Wolf Birch

Edited by WolfBirch (see edit history)

1 hour ago, Draidden said:

I will be on vacation Thursday through Saturday so will be unavailable to post until maybe Saturday night.

No big issue, I am struggling this week to find time to post myself. Real life keeps kicking my but 

• 2 weeks later...

@bwatford  When you get a chance, I think that we can move on to the next round.  I understant that your RL is keeping your busy, so no worries.  I just don't think that we should wait on the other player to post to move forward.  I think they are having some RL issues as well, but they can always jump back in when they get more time.  Thanks for all you do.

7 hours ago, WolfBirch said:

@bwatford  When you get a chance, I think that we can move on to the next round.  I understant that your RL is keeping your busy, so no worries.  I just don't think that we should wait on the other player to post to move forward.  I think they are having some RL issues as well, but they can always jump back in when they get more time.  Thanks for all you do.

Will do, right now Easter Bunny letters and paid DM Fantasy Grounds games have me swamped.  That will stop in about a week and a half as we approach Easter.  right now, I am doing my best.

• 3 weeks later...