Break Out #2 (Part 2)

Gspawn

(Okay getting to Spider-woman's Roll Vs. Doom Pool) 

(ALso Yes Spider woman may have 2 Plot points as The doom pool will grow. 1 Opportunity if Spider woman wants it) -------> DOOM POOL: 2d8+2d6

Spiderwoman's 17 D10 Vs. 13 d6... Spiderwoman Wins. 

Spider-woman knows the area well enough to know there is a control room near by where she is at. Dodging another mob of 5d6 more minions who were dealing with SHIELD Agents in the area at the time she manages to head into the Control room having a punch in SHIELD I.D. Scan and mechanically unlock to Find Shadowcat @Civit just getting up from her watery headache encounter  

Edited by Gspawn (see edit history)
Name
Doom pool
2d8 7,1
Doom Pool
2d6 2,5

spacer.png

"Logan" The Wolverine

Logan woke washed in the bowels of the prison. His lungs burned with the foul and salty liquid's taint. He scrabbled atop sagging debris. The beast in his blood longed to rend Hydro-Man's scattered droplets to vapor. Yet his claws were soaked deadweight. Never would he know helplessness more terrible than the drowning inch by unwilling inch in the sterile coffin of liquid tome. 

He climbed to his feet as the wall across from him crumbled under a blow that'd level mountains. In the gap stood salvation jagged-edged as his own bones. 

"I figured you'd show up sooner or later, brick head," Wolverine growled in wry approval at the arrival of the ever-loving blue-eyed-

His thought died. His nose pricked new scents amid the floor's wreckage: Armadillo, scales and sour sweat. Another, more hatefully familiar. Sabretooth. The name ground out forced claws free. Logan longed for Creed's defeat, to date the blood-hunger that roused in this pit. 

He spared the now-motionless Armadillo-form scarce a glance, a slight frown registering his defeat.

He turned to Sabretooth, "Comes a time for settling scores even as old as ours. And for you, that hour's finally struck. You're out of tricks. No more hiding from what you've earned."

Logan hurtled snarling at Sabretooth, the beast that was his to claim. His opponent met the charge with fangs bared with equal hungering, and they came together as always, claws and blows leaving blood's promises to slow only when breath failed or cunning slipped jts savage hold. Yet each knew the other as bone and sinew's workings, no mystery left to seek advantage on this field of redemption. Each roar bespoke decades of slashes parried and wounds dealt alike only to watch gate's true match stubborn crawl relentless on, and each curse promising an end more final. Still, they found damnation in the staying hand and gangs that knew their likeness beneath the hate. They were bulls locked horn to horn, muscle and killer instinct strained past be making upon the immovable fact of equals met and madness sensing naught but freeze and break or kill forever unfulfilled. Yet still claws flexed, the deadlock as was their curse stretching yet again one span more, all else fallen away before the blood-cry of hunter and hunter unleashed without answer or cease. 

Wolverine Inflicting Physical Stress vs. Sabretooth

Wolverine is going to violently attack his old rival, trying to outlast the opposition. 

His dice pool is 1D6, 1D8, 2D10, 1D12

Total: 16 ("Buddy" Affiliation D6 + "Weapon X" Adamantium Claws D10 + "Combat Master" Specialty D10) 

Effect: D12 ("Feral Mutant" Godlike Stamina D12) 

Spending 1 power point to add an extra die to my total (+4 from "Combat Master" Speciality).

Nominating @Papa Bear to go next! 

Edited by Choomie (see edit history)
Name
Affiliation [Buddy]
1d6 4
Distinction ["I'm The Best There Is At What I Do..."
1d8 4
Power Set [Feral Mutant - Godlike Stamina]
1d12 5
Power Set [Weapon X Program - Adamantium Claws]
1d10 4
Specialty [Combat Master]
1d10 8

image.jpeg.d29a7ddb1c975db74e2246a0bde68219.jpegThe Amazing Spider-Man

Peter Parker, Secret ID

Plot Points: 1

Peter shook his head and tried to get the water out of his ear.  Of course Hydro-man would be around and splashing up a tsunami was everyone away, hero, villain, and civilian alike.  Spidey got the feeling that he wasn't alone but his Spider-Sense wasn't ringing in his ears so he looked quickly around for some guard, or doctor, or administrator, or someone, anyone, that might be in danger.  He leaps up to the highest point he can see to scan the area for anyone that might be in need of a rescue.

Edited by Papa Bear (see edit history)

(To resolve the attack vs Saber-tooth) 
Logan's 16 D12 Vs Saber-tooth... 12 D10) Logan Wins!  

Wolverine's claws sinks in deep and makes a pissed off Roar as he feels the claws sink. Now even more of a frenzy. "Stay out of this you Amber looking hunk of hide. This is our fight even he agreed.... RAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Sabertooth yells 

Name
Solo
1d10 4
Century long Grudges 
1d8 3
Enhanced Speed
1d8 4
Combat master
3d6 6,6,1

(The doom Pools Aids Sabertooth activating his healing factor killing a d6 In the doom pool for full Healing) DOOM POOL 1D8.) 

Saber-tooth healing from the 1st attack goes berserk and really wants to clobber Logan with a Back handed slap to shove him and make his claws forced out of his body before leaping and beginning to strangle logan and slam his head though the floor with all his might! 

(At the time of this happening he will go Berserk Stealing my 1d8 from doom pool. When that d8 Is stolen since there is nothing in th edoom pool it will reset to 2d6. However when done with the action Saber-tooth will return a D10 to my doom pool for berserk effect!) 

@Choomie Saber-tooth retaliates with a deadly 17 D10! I need a defense roll! Plus there is an oppertuinity!

DOOM POOL: 1D10+2d6 

Name
Solo 
1d10 9
Savage Survivor
1d8 8
Berserk SFX
1d8 1
Super human strength
1d10 6
Combat Master
2d8 5,2

"Well, since I'm here, might as well make use of the toys." Shadowcat uses the security monitors and door controls to try to shunt prisoners into areas that the guards can have the advantage controlling them.

Edited by Civit (see edit history)
Name
Solo
1d6 4
Whizkid
1d8 7
Tech Expert
1d8 7

(I'll settle Kitty's doom pool roll) 

(This is gonna be a first since we have exact 14 D6 effect. On both sides. Normally I would say doom pool wins. However cause there is an oppertuntity the doom pool rolled I'm gonna say Kitty wins this time! Also oppertunity for kitty if she wants to use it) 

As kitty 😺 got to work flexing her wiz kid muscles Spider woman with her standard ID tag walks in and closes the door. Not breaking concentration she didn't realize how much effort she had to do to reset the system. However she manages to seal the exits of anyone trying to get out .... at least without a SHIELD ID tag. She manages to save what is left of the agents in the room as they reset protocol to set that riot room up with sleep gas. This covers the floor your on. While going though the Cameras Kitty and Jessica see Black Widow binding and gagging Black Cat 6 floors above them. Seeing her take 5 minutes to get out as Black Widow encountered Mandrill. The monkey knocked her out and manages to make it to the staircase

Name
Doom pool
1d10 10
Doom pool 
2d6 1,4

Spider-man Was definitely not alone and while his spider sense is going off its unknown to the direction. Meanwhile everyone can hear the roaring cries of Logan and Saber-tooth though the vents of them starting to rumble! thought out the area. Spider-man knows not to go anywhere near Logan. There was not much web head could do as far as any help from above as he knows there are super criminals going deep into the raft. With a few web swings he leaps into the unknown

spacer.png

Felicia helped the other woman to her feet, "Don't give Spider too much credit, my moral compass is bent, not broken. I don't want to see a bunch of psycho killers and wannabe despots running lose anymore then SHIELD does." She glanced at the camera, hoping that if someone was watching that they were on her side. "I assume that shame smells like wet monkey cause from what I saw, it looked like Mandrill got the drop on you, don't worry I won't tell anyone. That's assuming we get out of here." She gestured towards the door and punched the code in again, leaving Widow to wonder how she had acquired her code without having been able to see it.

"Might find a use for this later." She paused to pick up Widow's bag as the pair left the room, "No one builds a prison without a way to lock everything down if the power fails, any idea where that would be?" Felicia asked, trying to keep her eyes on everything at once, all the inmates running loose meant that an ambush was practically a guarantee, it was just a matter of time.

Edited by Oldedog (see edit history)

Black Widow is both confused but with a smirk she hides from Black Cat as she is asked that question.  

Black Widow: If I have to take a guess It would be in the main Security Wing on the other side that dose manual lock down but at this rate I have no idea who still locked up and who is out..... Also if you were going to score Brownie Points with Fury I have bad news...... I was only to tell Spider-Woman that and new orders to go after specifically who did this from the beginning. Also.... Fury Is not in Charge of SHIELD as of 30 minutes ago. Maria Hill is in his chair now and she is a vindictive B**** 

spacer.png

Spider-Woman

"Good idea, Shadowcat."

Spider-Woman is happy to see a familiar face. At least Shadowcat knows what she's doing. "We have to get everyone to safety. Too many civilians here, too many bad people in one place. It's like going to the dentist, only not quite so bad."

Noticing the scuffle on the floor six above, Spider-Woman taps the monitor. "That looks like a bad time. Or a real good one, depending on how you see it. But we can't let Mandrill get away and someone needs to check on Romanov. Black Cat probably needs a rescue, too. Do you want to stay here or do you want to go, too?"

OOC

Plot Points: 4

bcprofile.jpg.2892d8806bd71325c9a3e144619d761d.jpg

She groaned at the statement, "Wonderful, way my night is going, Hill will try and lock me up just for being here. Guess we had better make our way to the security wing, managing to keep even a few of these guys locked up is still better then letting every one of them run lose." Felicia followed Widow's lead since the other woman would know the layout of the prison and could keep them on course. "You mentioned Spider-Woman is here so that means it's seven heroes to a hundred or more inmates, I've had worse odds." She hoped the redhead didn't see through her false bravo, things were looking a bit bleak and Felicia was tempted to make her way to out of the Raft and back to her bag of stashed loot before heading for warmer climates until the majority of the escapees were recaptured. She shook the thought away, 'You got yourself into this mess, wanting to play hero. Besides, you can't abandon your friends down here, especially since you seem to be making a very useful new one."

A thought occurred to her as the pair made their way through the corridors, "I know they say the Raft holds the worst of the worst but, be honest, who do we really need to be worried about running into down here? I fought Crossbones up top, Hydro-Man washed us all down here, and obviously Mandrill is running loose but I doubt they are top dogs down here."

image.jpeg.d29a7ddb1c975db74e2246a0bde68219.jpegThe Amazing Spider-Man

Peter Parker, Secret ID

Plot Points: 1

With his spider-sense going off, Peter knows its kind of a general danger and nothing directly threatening him... at least not yet.  He kept his head on a swivel as he looked around for potential victims of the Hydro-man flooding as he continues deeper into the Raft looking for the many escaped villains.  After all, he was uniquely capable to containing villains within his webs without harming them... that is, at least the non-powered ones.

'I think what I'm doing with the security doors and cameras is the most helpful thing I can be doing at the moment. I seem to be doing ok keeping the powereds seperated from the non-powereds.  If you can force some of the big baddies into the high security wing I can bring some of the active defenses into play.'

spacer.png

"Logan" The Wolverine

Logan's claws laid bloody ruin down Victor's flank yet still the beast stood snarling. Blows meant to rip life from its cursed body; Victor bared fangs fresh-hungry to deal retribution without mercy. A backhand crashed Logan aside but animalistic instinct lent speed to twist from the throw—speed lacking to evade the direct charge of the Sabretooth that slammed all breath and sense from Logan alike. They crashed earthward, Victor's greater weight and strength turned to choke-hold and skull-pounding nigh past mending. Logan clawed beneath the assault, equal fury denying the yield urged by battered mind and breaking bones.

Wolverine Defending vs. Sabretooth

His dice pool is 2D8, 2D10.

Total: 18 ("Solo" Affilication D10 + "Combat Master" Specialty

Effect: D8 ("I'm The Best There Is At What I Do..." Distinction D8) D10*

* I am going to activate Focus under my Feral Mutant power set to replace the D8 from my distinction and the D8 from my Enhanced Strength power to step gain a stepped up D10.

The doom pool gains +1 opportunity.

Edited by Choomie (see edit history)
Name
Affiliation [Solo]
1d10 9
Distinction ["I'm The Best There Is At What I Do..."]
1d8 8
Power Set [Feral Mutant - Enhanced Strength]
1d8 6
Power Set [Weapon X Program - Adamantium Claws]
1d10 1
Specialty [Combat Master]