Break Out #2 (Part 2)

Gspawn

bcprofile.jpg.2892d8806bd71325c9a3e144619d761d.jpg

Felicia made an effort to stop staring as the spy went to work. Eyes on the price, Felicia, don't get distracted now that the game is on.' Getting distracted by Widow now would be just as bad as getting sidetracked by a shiny trinket during a heist. She wasn't familiar with the systems in the security room but it was easy enough to figure out the cameras so she helped out where she could, mostly keeping an eye on there allies and what inmates she could locate. "I don't know these system enough to be much help, so where do you need me to go?"

She vaguely remembered Natasha leading a team or two in the past and the woman was a tactical genius, she would know where Felicia could do the most good. She wasn't sure how useful she would be besides being another pair of fist in a fight but maybe the fact that she was a well known thief would let her trick a few of the inmates into a trap before they realized that she was on the side of the angels this time around. "Just don't get too used to being in charge."

"I'd like to man my post here but 5 members of the "I hate Spidey fan club".... Even the two of us together might have a bit of a herd time on this one. I might be able to disable Doc's arms... and Vulture's wings if I can get close enough to him, but Kraven and Rhino, that's another issue. What do you think SW?"

Edited by Civit (see edit history)

spacer.png
Daredevil The Man Without Fear
Matt Murdock [Secret] {7XP|3PP}

Activating Opportunity
@Gspawn Buying this Opportunity with 1PP (now 2PP) to spawn a D10 Your Wife is Alive Crime Stunt.

Murdock hesitates before responding to Rob's concerns. "I have good news and bad news, Mr. Reynolds," he says, and pulls out the ruined background investigation Foggy got for him. "Let me begin with the good news: I have reason to believe your wife Linda Reynolds is alive. The bad news is that I can no longer read the document my partner put together to prove it- the ink is too smeared for me to feel out efficiently." He puts aside the question of whether the crime was actually committed to help Bob.

"You believe you killed her. I'll admit, I don't know her personally, I haven't spoken to her. But there's a much bigger problem that I need you to address..." he says, and massages his temples. "I should have known about this before you called."

He explains what he means. "An accidental death at the hands of a superhero is front-page news everywhere in New York. But Foggy- sorry, Mr. Nelson- and I didn't hear anything about this. No photos, no talk shows, no phone notifications, not anything. At the very least, that fight would have taken place in my metaphorical backyard- I mean, I live here, that's why you called me." He lets out a huff of laughter from the tension and stops. "Didn't catch wind of that, either."

The lawyer gets to his point. "So far as I know, you can't have killed your wife. But that's not something you have reason to lie about. Which leads me to ask: Why do I know you, Robert Reynolds, but I don't know anything about your superhuman identity?"

Help Robert: Recover Stress

Affiliation: Solo D10
Distinction: Protector of Hell’s Kitchen D8
Specialty: Crime Master 2D8
+Stunt: Your Wife is Alive D10

Pool: 3d8+1d10
Total: 10 (Solo 6 + Protector of Hell’s Kitchen 4)
Effect: D10 Your Wife is Alive
Opportunities: 1 (Crime Master B)

"Does that have something to do with why you believe you're a murderer?"

Edited by DarkisNotEvil (see edit history)
Name
Solo
1d10 4
Protector of Hell's Kitchen
1d10 6
Crime Master
2d8 2,1
Your Wife is Alive
1d10 2

(We will start with Daredevil vs. Doom Pool as the Opportunity will happily be taken to give him a Plot Point and Doom pool will get a d6) 

(Daredevil's 10- D10 Vs. Doom Pool 12 D10 with Sentry's complication bonus d10, Gotta be honest unless the doom pool shits your not winning) 

While Bob looks at the stuff its hard to read as you can see in his face is disbelief in himself and in the work. The file being water logged is not biting you on the ask thanks to Hydro man as he does not Fully believe you but there is a small window of Doubt. ( @DarkisNotEvil Care to take that Oppertunity. Also be thankful his complication did not get reset to D12) 

Meanwhile Black widow looks onward 
Black Widow: "I Have not heard Clint complain when I am in charge. I won't hear you complain either eventually..." *Looks though the monitor. "Well I do not doubt you can handle anyone of spider-man's Foes. But Silver Samurai is going for his Katana! Ill Open a Panel door, you go in and lnslide down the poll. Takes you to the Armory, You will have maybe a minute before he gets there to sneak attack him. I suggest you do so" *Few strokes of the computer later... *Door Open* 

Now everyone can hear the speaker system as everyone can 
Black Widow: *On the Speaker* "This is Black Widow. Ben I need you to head back to the Underwater Caverns, We have Tiger Shark Attempting a escape from there using the hole Hydro man made to get out! Spider-Woman I need you to meet with Spider-Man Immidately to the solitary confinement! Carnage is Killing SHIELD AGENTS! Wolverine Quit Playing with your food, We have other 5 members of the sinister 6 Almost breaking the back wall to the power Plant. We Regroup As soon as that much is taken Cared of. Hellicarrier support is on the way T-10 minutes to finish this war!" 

Edited by Gspawn (see edit history)
Name
doom pool 
1d10 4
Doom pool 
1d8 8
Doom Pool
2d6 1,3
Sentry's Guilt
1d10 3

spacer.png

Spider-Woman

Spider-Woman considers their situation for a minute before she sets about punching commands into one of the consoles. Her fingers fly over the keys, a dexterity and speed that defy human reflexes. "Alright. I'm authorizing you to do what you need to here. I'm using my credentials. I don't care whether you're an active SHIELD member or not right now—I'm deputizing you, Shadowcat."

After using her own credentials to secure Shadowcat's access to the system, Spider-Woman heads for the door. She stops, takes a deep, heaving breath, and runs her hands through her hair. "Okay. This could get out of hand. The Sinister Six are on the verge of breaking out—well, Sinister Five, at least—and Mandrill is on the loose. Even Widow looks in over her head, and I don't know where our other Cat friend plans to go."

Spider-Woman tosses a look back over her shoulder. "Stay on comms. Tell me if you see something that gets worse. I'm going to go regroup with Black Cat and Black Widow and then we'll come back for you. Top priority is containment. I'll try to stop Mandrill and the others if they get loose—though we're talking about a group that give Spider-Man trouble, so wish me luck. We might all need it!"

OOC

Plot Points: 3

I am going to make an asset for Shadowcat to use, representing using my SHIELD access to enhance her own access into the system. Then Spider-Woman is going looking for the others, preferably taking some kind of maintenance duct or something that she can crawl up quickly to get there. Time is of the essence!

Spending 1 PP to add an additional die for the total.

• Buddy D6 + SHIELD Super-Agent D8 + Superhuman Reflexes D10 + Covert Master D10 + SHIELD Clearance D8 (resource)

• Total 8 + 5 + 4 = 17 • Effect D8

Name
Buddy
1d6 2
SHIELD Super-Agent
1d8 3
Superhuman Reflexes
1d10 4
Covert Master
1d10 5
SHIELD Resource
1d8 8

spacer.png
Daredevil The Man Without Fear
Matt Murdock [Secret] {7XP|3PP}

Daredevil sighs. "Fine," he says. "You don't believe she's alive- that's only sensible, otherwise you wouldn't be here. So let's focus on the second part. Your superhero identity is very important to my legal case. People named Robert Reynolds don't have laser vision, as a rule. They're called Cyclops, or maybe Kal-El. But you don't have an identity like that, do you? Or you don't any more. For instance, I'm not Daredevil." Placing his hand on his chest, he tilts his head so Reynolds can get his meaning.

Milestone (Out in the Open)
1XP When you first tell a hero you're not Daredevil

"This may sound cruel, but if you really are guilty, I need to know what your superhero identity is, so that justice can be done. If nobody saw you do the crime, and nobody can prove it was you who killed her, then the only person keeping you here is you." He uses Murdock's cane to poke the wall. "You clearly don't trust yourself: You locked yourself up, you believe you've hurt someone and you're afraid it's going to continue. But there's nothing I can do to stop you from leaving right now, so if you really believe you did it, I need you to tell me everything, so we can take the appropriate steps to keep you here and other people safe."

Activating Opportunity
@Gspawn Buying this Opportunity with 1PP (now 2PP) to spawn a D8 Innocent Until Proven Guilty Crime Resource. Daredevil is leveraging the fact that he knows there's no proof Reynolds committed murder to convince him both to be honest and of his own innocence.

Who is Robert Reynolds?: Create Asset

Affiliation: Solo D10 [10]
Distinction: Blind Justice D4 + 1PP (now 3PP) [2]
Power Set- Hypersenses: Superhuman Senses D10
SFX (Radar Sense):SFX: Radar Sense. Spend 1 PP to add Superhuman Senses (or step up by +1 if already in your pool) and reroll all dice when taking an action Superhuman Senses D10 -> D12 (Plus a free reroll if desired) (-1PP, now 2PP) [8]
Specialty: Crime Master D10 [2]
Resource: Innocent Until Proven Guilty D8 [5]

Pool: 1d4+1d8+2d10+1d12
Total: 18 (Solo 10 + Superhuman Senses 8)
Effect: D10 (Crime Master)
Opportunities: 0

His senses spread out, reading his client for physiological responses, trying to determine if he's misread the situation.

Edited by DarkisNotEvil (see edit history)
Name
Solo
d10 1
Blind Justice
d4 3
Hypersenses- Superhuman Senses
d12 7
Crime Master
d10 5
Innocent Until Proven Guilty
d8 2
Solo RR
1d10 10
Blind Justice RR
1d4 2
Hypersenses- Superhuman Senses RR
1d12 8
Crime Master RR
1d10 2
Innocent Until Proven Guilty RR
1d8 5

(Ill Start with Doom Pool Vs. Spider-woman 1st vs. Doom Pool) (Spiderwoman 17 D8 Vs. Doom pool 12 D6. Yeah it will just sack a d6 cause its still Standard d6 anyways and didnt want to look shameful. Plus Ill get that d6 bck after Daredevil anyways. Extraordinary Victory)

Spider-Woman finds Shadowcat's Data and clears her as a slightly higher up agent due to emergency protocol temporarily deputizes Shadowcat as an active SHIELD Agent in this situation witch now dose not force her to do a harder hack. Even Better gives her full access to Natasha in the Security wing. Also allows her to reset the system to its original settings) 

@Civit (How this would Work is you Basically Pay Spider woman 1 Plot Point and in Return She Give's you The Upgraded power of her D10 Dice Since she created t with extraordinary Victory However you only Get to use the Asset once in a roll including it!) 

Name
Doom Pool
1d10 3
Doom Pool
1d8 3
Doom Pool
2d6 2,6

(This is Straight up Daredevil Vs. Doom Pool) 

(Daredevil 18 D10 Vs Doom Pool ..... 14 d6.... Doom pool was robbed of Opportunity cause damn re roll. Consolation Prize at least not extraordinary Victory)  

As Matt slams his cane to get the sense of Robert's heart beat you get the sense that you really believe that even he dose not know and dose have doubt. Doubt in himself or at least who he is now that you bring it into the light that way. While he still has his thoughts still believing she is dead his sense of logic starts to ask him questions about the whole event. Witch is super hard as hell to say bout him as a client and be thankful he cannot take the stand  

Your D10 asset and Resource is on the board (Great I feel like I am playing Phoenix Wright as of now for all the wrong reasons in a comedic way) 

Name
Doom Pool 
1d10 7
Doom Pool 
1d8 7
Doom Pool
1d6 4

Just when he had been feeling proud of himself for sealing away the Armadillo, the Thing heard the announcement over the comms. Another revoltin’ development...” he muttered, as he broke into a run. He knew he wouldn’t be much good against Tiger Shark, especially underwater, but the Sinister Six? That was a fight he could get behind. Besides, while Spider-Man was better friends with Johnny, he was a good guy who always put himself out there. 

He ran to the power plant, wondering who was currently -in- the Sinister Six. The Sandman? Rhino? 

image.jpeg.8f3a1acdc86ecded28dad334384d8b68.jpeg

spacer.png

Felicia tried to remember anything she could about her soon to be opponent but they ran in completely different circles, she hated going into a situation blind. "Well, I'm not Clint, at least I hope you can tell the difference." Felicia paused just before she leapt through the newly opened door. "Watch your back, Widow, don't need you getting all bruised up yet." She started her descent down to the armory before Natasha could reply, confident she got the last word in. 

Landing in the armory, she was surprised at the amount of gear she recognized from dealings with other criminals. 'This explains how Crossbones had all his kit.' It wasn't hard to locate the sword she was warned about, the katana stood out against the more high-tech equipment around it. She didn't have long, Widow had given her a minute at best to set up an ambush. She snatched up the sword and quickly stashed it on top of one of the weapon racks that were dotted around the room. 'That should keep him busy if things go sideways.' She crouched behind another rack of weapons within easy reach of the door, ready to pounce as soon as Silver Samurai made his appearance.

Sneak attack on Silver Samurai: Inflict Stress

Affiliation: Solo D10

Distinction: World Class Thief D8

Power Set- Cat Suit: Enhanced Speed D8

Sfx: Cat ClawsStep back the highest die in your attack action pool to add a D6 and step up physical stress inflicted.: Stepping back solo from a D10 to a D8.

Specialty: Covert Expert 2d6

Pool: D8, D8, D8, D6, D6, D6

Total: 15 (World Class Thief[7]+ Enhanced Speed[4]+ Covert Expert [4])

Effect: D10 (Solo, stepped up from D8 due to Cat Claws SFX)

Using 1 plot point to add an extra dice to total.

Currently 0 plot points.

Currently 3XP

Edited by Oldedog (see edit history)
Name
Affiliation: Solo
1d8 2
Distinction: World Class Thief
1d8 7
Cat Suit: Enhanced Speed
1d8 4
Covert Expert
2d6 4,3
Cat Claws
1d6 4

Black Widow: *Shutting off speaker* "Don't let the Samurai break your ego or that cute ass, It will by job to make it red and marks hidden by your suit" Widow Replied to Black Cat as she dose her best to keep the situation on her end from getting any worse.

As Black Cat Sets up the Ambush Silver Samurai runs into the room. Seeing his sword where Black Cat stashed it He goes to retrive it. (Doom Pool Will sacrifice a D8 To allow him to have his Sword) As he admire's it and ensure's its not damaged. That is when the Black Cat Strike's! 

Black Cat's 15 D10 meets 16 d6 Silver Samurai Wins!

As he looks at the blade he had the look of Nani before he rolls behind the attacker. Causing Black Cat's Claws to slash and cut some of the weapons With her Claws.

"How Dishonorable of you to do that!" Silver samurai said mad!

Name
Solo
1d6 4
Yashida Clan Honor
1d8 8
Combat Master
1d10 8

Spidey defends

hmmm not a great roll, but probably good enough

that's 13, d10

Edited by Papa Bear (see edit history)
Name
Solo
1d8 2
Spider Powers; Superhuman Reflexes
1d10 6
Bonus d10 from the Shocker's complication
1d10 6
Web-Slinging; Swingline (swing out of the way)
1d8 7
Acrobatic Master
1d10 5

Spider-man once again notices his spider sense go off with his superhuman reflexes and and his use of webs and flips manages to dodge a blast with his name on it.
"Were not done here Web HEAD!" Shocker replies 

image.jpeg.d29a7ddb1c975db74e2246a0bde68219.jpegThe Amazing Spider-Man

Peter Parker, Secret ID

Plot Points: 3

Your Friendly Neighborhood Spider-man dodges (barely) Shocker's blast. "Hey!" Spidey yelps as he quickly shoots a webline to the ceiling and pulls himself up and out of the way. "Oh yeah, we're done here." Peter says as he sprays down shocker again with more webbing and leaps away through a hole in the wall, leaving Shocker behind, webbed to a wall.

OK, looks like a 15 with a d10, stepped up to a d12

Edited by Papa Bear (see edit history)
Name
Solo
1d8 6
Spider Powers: Superhuman Reflexes (shooting webs)
1d10 5
Bonus d10 from Shocker's Complication
1d10 7
Web-Spinning: Weapon
1d8 6
Grapple SFX (+1 Step up for the effect die)
1d6 5
Combat Expert
1d8 8

(Okay 15 d12 Spidey Vs. Shocker.... 12 d6... Normally I would require another roll to out complicate him from the scene but Since your still learning and being super usless He is gnna just take the L and attempt to fight his way out of a d12)

As Spider man finishes webbing up Shocker he realizes trying a second time would make his gauntlets useless as then he is met up with some of the shield Agent's Who are fresh and were with widow doing clean up work Even shocker has that damnit look on his face as he knew he is going back to jail!

Name
Solo
1d6 6
Crook for Hire
1d8 1
Concussive blast
1d8 1
Combat expert
1d8 6