Break Out #2 (Part 2)

Gspawn

(Saber-tooth's 17 D10 Vs. Wolverine's 18 D10.... Logan wins) 

@Choomie While not inflicting any damage to Logan specifically Saber-tooth has a dominant position at the moment as he is trying his best to really inflict pain but Logan stubbornness and adamantium body keeps him from sustaining damage at least for now as both Men are now in a rage! This si one fight while Thing could handle dose he really want to feel two sets of adamantium claws accidently digging into him. 
@Rudolf Your choice to ethier step in with them and be part of their action scene or you can drag Armadillo off to a more secure wing your choice. 

@Papa Bear As Spider-man continues descending into the Raft his Spider sense goes off as he can see in The Armory Filled with SHIELD WEAPONS and plenty of Obstacles for cover. As Majority of gear based villians got most of their's out the only one left you see is well .....
Shocker: "What the hell even in a break out Web Head is here to.... What did Jameson finally send you here cause you webbed his mouth again ruining is freedom of speech?"  

@DarkisNotEvil Somehow Matt can sense the non super power lower classed Villains getting gassed in a room sending them to sleep. The sounds of people going to sleep and be unconscious makes. Even More so and yet surprising though due to willing volunteer being in the Raft with his cell always open is Bob Reynolds Whom only could be reconsecrated though some sobbing, maybe still feeling the pain of loss of Linda

@Blue Firebird & @Civit WHile you two are discussing who is to stay and who is to go another Camera and alarm goes off as you can just Barely see 5/6 Sinister 6 Members. RHINO, DOC OCK, Vulture, Kraven the Hunter, And Mysterio Working on busting out from a weaken wall leading out to the Power Plant! 

@Oldedog As you go though the Facility 
Black Widow: "For now we're just gonna say you're in my custody. After all you waived your right to remain silent! after gift wrapping it shut" She replied playfully till she hits a wall opening up another secret passage widow had to slide her SHIELD ID Badge for access. 
Black Widow: "To Answer your question there plenty of big dogs here. Though Three I am worried about most. ZAZZ The living electrical villain. He blows the power plant we will never restore power and all electronic and Mechanical locks are screwed.... Next Is AVALANCHE. He can make an earthquake happen. Imagine him causing an earthquake to sink us into the ocean and truly finish what Hydro man started. The Worst Dog here is Graviton He could send all of nwe york to space via gravity control... I hate to see him on a bad day. And an Honorable Mention. Carnage! ewwww"   

Edited by Gspawn (see edit history)

image.jpeg.d29a7ddb1c975db74e2246a0bde68219.jpegThe Amazing Spider-Man

Peter Parker, Secret ID

Plot Points: 3

I'm Shocked, shocked I say, to find you down here!" Peter quips as he quickly lands on the ceiling and fires off webbing hoping to quickly entangle the electricity spewing villain before taking a jolt. "So how you been, you old zappity zap?  How long's it been? Years? Months? Weeks?"

Solo d8

Wisecracker d4 (+1 PP)

Spider Powers: Superhuman Reflexes d10

Webslinging: Weapon d8

Grapple: Add d6 and step up effect die by +1 when inflicting a web-related complication on a target: d6

Combat Expert d8

Possible 1 XP for 'calling out an old enemy

So, it looks like a 15, d10 (d8 stepped up one size)

Edited by Papa Bear (see edit history)
Name
Solo
d8 7
Wisecracker
d4 2
Spider Powers: Superhuman Reflexes
d10 8
Webslinging: Weapon
d8 5
Grapple
d6 5
Combat Expert
d8 3

(Spider-man  15 d10 Vs Shocker.....14 d8.... I was expecting less then that but yeah that sucks to be him)

Spider-man dose his thing with the webs and starts wrapping Shocker in his webs wrapping his upper body tight but still could use his gauntlets at spidey if he can
Shocker" "Even now I am wondering where the nearest can of RAID bug killer spray is at in this place do to you being such a pest web head!" 
Struggling to even make such an attempt to escape it's strength 

(Shocker has the "Grappled D10 Complication!) 

Name
Solo
1d6 5
Crook for Hire
1d8 5
Concussive Blast 
1d8 8
Combat expert
2d6 3,6

bcprofile.jpg.2892d8806bd71325c9a3e144619d761d.jpg

The Black Cat smirked behind Natasha's back at the remark. "Pretty sure I have to be conscious for you to read me my rights but if it keeps me from being locked up here, I'm fine with being in your custody." Felicia made a mental note that the Raft had at least a few secret passages which you needed a SHIELD ID to access, a fact that she not going to be sharing since it might be useful in the future. The list of inmates that concerned the Black Widow were much worst then she had feared.

Graviton and Avalanche were well beyond the abilities of the heroes that she knew were currently handling the breakout, Graviton was literally an Avengers level threat. Zazz wasn't someone she was familiar with but if he was anything like Electro, it wouldn't be an easy fight either. Carnage was the one that concerned her the most, she had fought both him and his "father" Venom, neither fight had gone well for her. "Great, two Avenger level bad guys and an alien infected serial killer, you're really making me glad I chose to help out tonight." She then remembered the remark about Zazz, "You said if Zazz got to the power plant then our chances of locking this place down go up in smoke. Any chance the security wing is close to the plant? I'd hate to get there just to find out he's about to blow the plant."

Natasha looked behind you and smirked back at Black Cat.
Black Widow:"Unlike most local cops and known government branches, that with SHIELD, we don't have to give you any rights at all. Especially when your record is known world wide. Trust me Darling if we get out of this alive you ask me with a please and spank you later for being a bad kitty to re tie you up in the interrogation room like before. Better then having your ass chewed by a vindictive super hero hating C*** that has the U.S. Government resources to make you disappear and your Catsuit is on someone else before Japan wakes up for work at 3. A.M. Their time......And on a serious Matter It took the Hulk to help the Avengers get Graviton. If We get to the security wing we will have better access to asses the situation and re route heroes who are here to take on who ever they can match up to"  

“Youze guys got issues, that’s all I’m saying.” adds the Thing, as he walks past them, the Armadillo draped over one shoulder. 

He leaves the two mutants to their on-going battle, and begins walking the corridor, looking for a cell in which to stash Armadillo. Failing that, a comms panel would also be a good find, there were probably some SHIELD flunkies around someplace. 

spacer.png
Daredevil The Man Without Fear
Matt Murdock [Secret] {7XP|5PP}

"Mister Reynolds," Murdock calls out, suitcase in hand as if his timing here were impeccable instead of lucky. His suit is still ruined, and he can smell the barest hint of the chemicals used to subdue some of the criminals, even from here. He can also hear them falling to the floor as he addresses his client. "My name is Matthew Murdock, I believe you've asked me to serve as your legal counsel."

Stepping forward and reaching out for a handshake, Matt comes to a realization. "There's more to it than that, isn't there? There always is." He purses his lips and gestures at Robert. "I know you. I know your voice. That's not something I can say about everyone, especially because we've never met. Have we?" Daredevil asks. He pauses again, and adjusts his glasses.

"This is... probably a difficult time for you. I know you trust me because you called me out here. I want you to know I trust you as well." Matt sits down on whatever is available, if he is able to sit opposite to Robert, otherwise he remains standing. "But... In order to prepare a proper defense, I need to hear it from you: What happened?" He tries to be as supportive as possible to his client, within the bounds of professional responsibility.

Help Robert: Recover Stress/Create Asset (as appropriate)

Affiliation: Solo D10 [6]
Distinction: Man Without Fear D8 [5]
Specialty: Crime Master 2D8 [6,3]
+Specialty: Psyche Expert D8 (-1PP, now 4) [3]

Pool: 4d8+1d10
Total: 17 (Solo 6 + Crime Master A 6 + Man Without Fear 5(-1PP, now 3))
Effect: D8 (Psyche Expert)
Opportunities: 0

He tries to be as supportive as possible to his client, within the bounds of professional responsibility.

Edited by DarkisNotEvil (see edit history)
Name
Solo
1d10 6
Man Without Fear
1d8 5
Crime Master
2d8 6,3
Psyche Expert
1d8 3

spacer.png

"Logan" The Wolverine

Victor's claws strained close on Logan's throat and sought to squeeze the life from him. Logan was tiring under Sabretooth's assault, but he refused to surrender. Despite the strangling, Logan's mind remained alert for an opening. His knee crashed up to catch Victor between the legs. A flip as they went down put Logan atop, slaughter-scent urging surrender as he dug into chest and belly with a fiery roar, eager to end this forever.

Wolverine Attack vs. Sabretooth

Wolverine is turning the table on his old foe, hoping to end this swiftly.

His dice pool is 2D8 + 3D10.

Total: 20 ("Weapon X" Adamantium Claws D10 + "Combat Master" Specialty D10)

Effect: D10 ("Solo" Affiliation D10)

Edited by Choomie (see edit history)
Name
Affiliation [Solo]
1d10 7
Distinction ["I'm The Best There Is At What I Do..."]
1d8 3
Power Set [Feral Mutant - Enhanced Strength]
1d8 6
Power Set [Weapon X Program - Adamantium Claws]
1d10 10
Specialty [Combat Master]
1d10 10

image.jpeg.d29a7ddb1c975db74e2246a0bde68219.jpegThe Amazing Spider-Man

Peter Parker, Secret ID

Plot Points: 3

"pfft, don't bother.  I've been sprayed by RAID so many times now I'm practically immune.  Though, usually its by little old ladies walking home from the store." Spidey says.  "Why don't you just stick around, Shocker.  There's a lot of your friends wandering around in here.  I'll see if I can find you some company." He says, giving Shocker another squirt of webbing before leaping off to see if there is anyone that needs help.

Edited by Papa Bear (see edit history)

Despite being webbed up and not exactly incapacitated as of yet shocker takes a risk being grappled by the web as spider'man's spider sense goes off as the concussion blasters off shockers Gauntlets go boom! 

(Spider-man on his defense may add 1d10 to his defense due to shocker's complication. It will be 12 D8 and because Shocker's distinction is d4 I am only allowed to add a d6 to doom pool)  

DOOM POOL: 1d10+3d6

Name
Solo
1d6 6
Crook for hire 
1d4 3
Concussive blast 
1d8 6
Combat expert
1d8 3

(Daredevil will technically be doing battle with the doom pool. 1.) Since he is NPC that is where its at. 2.( Your technically going after his stress and I need to see if he is technically complicated. If so it adds to doom pools rool in this circumstance. Yeah the doom pool gets a free d12 as his complication is that high! ) 

(Daredevil 17 D8 Vs. Doom Pool ...... 16 D6. Daredevil WINS! would @DarkisNotEvil like to take advantage of Opportunity?

You can hear Sentry move since your trying to bring him into talking conversation. "Oh it was a day I wont Forget, It was an ordinary day when I heard word of a super villain causing havoc on the streets where I lived It was some Canadian group of bad guys trying to swing from upper New York Trying to go to Canada to escape the Law in America and when I was there it was a slug fest. Then with my own lazres from my eyes being stressed I didn't realize it that I hit her in the crossfire. When she fell to the ground I head her heart beat slow down. OH god!" 

(Daredevil took his complication to a d10. But its gonna be a fight to get him from being this guilty to being aid)  

Name
Doom Pool 
1d10 1
Doom Pool 
3d6 4,2,5
Sentry's Guilt! (Complication) 
1d12 11

bcprofile.jpg.2892d8806bd71325c9a3e144619d761d.jpg

Felicia glanced behind her when Widow returned her focus to the path in front of them, it was unlikely that any villains knew about the passages and had managed to get hold of an ID card to access them but she wasn't taking any chances. "I doubt Hill would approve of you using the interrogation room for 'private' interrogations." The remark about her record gave Felicia some food for thought. 'Maybe I need a different costume when I'm playing the hero...nah, why mess with a classic.' She made a mental note to ask the other woman how hard it had been for SHIELD to expunge her record, it might be worse the trouble working for SHIELD for a bit if it gave her a clean slate in the eyes of the law, especially if she was going to keep playing hero in future.

Felicia could practically feel the change in the redhead's demeanor, she figured they were getting close to there objective. "Time to get serious? Okay, guess we'll see who comes out on top when this is all over, just remember you owe me one."  She doubted the spy missed the innuendo. She flexed her fingers, extending her claws just in case they walked right into a fight.

Looking back Natasha smirks for a brief moment. 
Black Widow: "I wont say anything and your lips will be sealed anyways!" 
Then Finally getting up to the Security wing Black Widow gets to work. She goes though the Data base and can see another security room active as Spider-Woman and Kitty are doing their thing. Accessing to see Web Head and Shocker going at it. Ben is Carrying Armadillo to another room as he makes it to the 6th floor where eventually he throws Armadillo back into the cell with his name on and gets it closed back. Wolverine and Saber-tooth having Battle. Finally catching Matt going into Bob's Open cell. 
Black Widow: "We can figure out who owes what after this is done you Bad Kitty. For now lets Take this more seriously." 
She is working to get voice and speaker online to begin coordination as Even Black Cat can recognize the seducing position leaning over the counter and the stretching of Widow catsuit showing off her curves. 

(Now to do battle Logan's 20 d10 vs. Saber-tooth 15 D10.... Logan wins by extraordinary Victory!)

Logan succeeds in managing to flip Saber tooth over martial arts style as he pushes his two claws into him as another roar comes out from Saber tooth. While the attack was devastating its still not gonna be enough as you can see his Regeneration and healing factor is as quick as yours and rapidly working on the healing.  

Name
Solo
1d10 4
Savage Survivor
1d8 7
Superhuman Strength
1d10 8
Combat master
2d8 4,5

Saber tooth getting stabbed in his chest With what Strength he has he shoved Logan off and with his Speed Attempts to Edge Spear Style Plow Logan though the door of the spiral staircase and take his head, Shoving his head though the walls. Making a  huge crack line that follows in the walls with Logan's thick Skulls as their fight goes up the spiral staircase. Hopefully knocking logan out.

(The doom Pool sacks a d6 to heal that d12 stress away Logan) 

@Choomie You have another 17 D10 defense to make!

After Special Effects and Doom Pool used we have

DOOM POOL: 1d10+1d8+1d6

Name
Solo
1d10 5
Savage Survivor
1d8 3
Enhanced Speed
1d8 8
Beserk SFX (Takes d6 out Doom Pool ---> 1d8 After action
1d6 5