Break Out #2 (Part 2)

Gspawn

This session begins within 20 minutes Of Hydro Man Sent you all off and we are all in the transition scene now.

Matt Murdock

The wave was relentless and has done its damage! You manage To Grapple hook yourself safely for a brief moment till enough of a wave knocked your swing line of your Cane and plummets you to the bottom of the Elevator shaft all the way in the darkness (Scene distinction is the same from part 1) As you regain consciousness from the beating of water you can feel where you are and the sound it makes

Thing

You got the worst end of what could possibly be the Crappiest place you could think of. The sewer system inside the Raft! The foul stench makes Johnny's room smell like a Hawaiian beach in Maui. The SEWER SYSTEM; Is Unending foul smell! Makes it hard to find a way out as you could wonder down here. It also dose not help that Its Dark and Damp! A place rats would love to be at

Kitty Pryde

Your end of the Plan went well Till Hydro Man and his control of water that would make Katara almost Jealous sends you though the Raft. Luckfully for you since Karma was nice, You end up in one of the four Command Posts: With access to Security Controls
With some Access to Secret Passages In the event SHIELD AGENTS have no way out and cannot control the Prisoners

Spider-man

You now know what it's like to be a dead fish going down the toilet as you slammed though the top of the Loading dock Center with a hole even Marv would be going "WOW.... WHAT A HOLE!" Though you manage to get up you don't know the status of everyone or where there is but you get the feeling your not alone as you don't know who still on the raft or who got away. The Loading dock has change to a GAPING CEILING where if criminals are smart they could jump and get to the Loading deck with the Smashed Front Gate's being easy walk out!

Wolverine

For your temper you get just as bad if the biggest shaft as Karma hurt you! Being hit with the one thing you hate is worse Water! like a bad kitty moment! Your in the Underwater Level's: Being Very Dark and the way the place is structured is like a Maze of Hallway's! At best you now have an annoying headace

Spider-woman

Despite your best Efforts You Lost the ability to keep Mr. Murdock safr and with everything smashed open By unknown amounts of water literally revealing any and every path to get out or to hide, you really wish you were at the bar right now. Landing at the bottom of a Spiral Staricase: You notice its also awkward to battle door to the MANY Stairs! Could also have Emergency Exit's To find Alternet Paths out but use the doors to block or get out of the way of attacks 

Black Cat

You were sent Spiral around and then unconscious. What wakes you up from your Daze is the sound and ripping sound duct tape. You feel it Pulled and pressed tight around your lips a few times. Taking another minute you find yourself unable to move. Slowly you find yourself restrained. When you come to more consciousness you find yourself in a Interrogation Room Where there is a Reinforced Door with a manual 9 digit mechanical lock to keep Prisoner's the room. Somehow an active Security Camera in the room keeping an eye on you! You recognize the individual 

Black Widow: Its already a Pain in the ass which you cannot rely on Spider-woman to not only do her job by not being at her post but let anyone out let alone the Cat! This Ought to hold you till SHIELD Agent's comes to get you!

With a playful slap and a kiss on your now tightly taped up lips She walks out the room making sure you dont see her punch in the codes as she heads out and makes sure the door closes and tightens

Black Cat You will receive +1 Plot point for a CHAIR TIED D8 Complication You bindings make it seem like they did not have any SHIELD tech Restraints so your lucky there but the way Black Widow has you tied up with rope is like a hogtie like anchoring you to the Chair with arms and legs behind the chair and any loops tied is out of Finger reach

THE DOOM POOL IS AT 1D6 after all set and done

Edited by Gspawn (see edit history)

spacer.png
Daredevil The Man Without Fear
Matt Murdock [Secret] {7XP|4PP}

I know who you are, Mr. Murdock.

His head hurts as he finally opens his eyes. As usual, there's nothing but the dark, as if that word even has meaning in a life like his. He remembers before he stopped that poor man from dying, when he could see. He doesn't even check to hear if anyone is listening before answering in a croaking tone. 

"No... You don't."

His glasses lie beside him, and he doesn't need to reach out far to take them up. He feels them out with his hands, and they've got cracks in them. A pricey metaphor, to be sure. Doesn't anyone know how expensive these stupid things are? Then his entire face melts, dripping to one side as if he were suddenly set alight. Concussions were a problem he had handled before with the chi mastery he had learned from Stick, but it didn't stop this from hurting.

Activating Limit:
Overstim. Shutdown a Hypersenses power (Superhuman Senses D10) and gain 1 PP (now 5). Recover power by activating an opportunity or during a Transition Scene.

Matt Murdock feels around, the wet, dampness filling his over-taxed fingers and making his mind even fuzzier than before. Now, he was really without a single guide besides his hands and his faith, crawling around in the depths of a prison that would be inescapable if that claim didn't just get disproven.

Recover Gear: Oppose the Doom Pool

Affiliation: Solo D10 [6]
Distinction: Blind Justice D4+1PP (now 6) [4]
Specialty: Covert Expert 2d6 [1,2]

Pool: 1D4+2D6+1D10
Total: 10 (Solo 6 + Blind Justice 4)
Effect: D6 (Covert Expert B)
Opportunities:1 (Covert Expert A)

Somewhere among the mumblings and the curses is something close to a prayer, but not quite.

Edited by DarkisNotEvil (see edit history)
Name
Solo
1d10 6
Blind Justice
1d4 4
Covert Expert
2d6 1,2

( I don't think the doom pool will win in this state but in case I will roll doom pool, I will give Matt 1 Plot point for a d6 to be added to my doom pool but not for purpose of this roll) 

(Doom Pool has opportunity witch I assume @DarkisNotEvil to activate it and get your hyper sense back)

10 D6 Vs. Doom pool 1.. Yeah Easiest Extraordinary Win!

Matt's Blind Faith is rewarded with a hit from his Cane resets his Super sense To find himself at the lowest level of the raft or at least by the elevator standards. His faith also rewards him as when Hydro Man did his damage to the Raft the lowest elevator door is withing a standing jump and a climb up to him as to where exactly he would be once he gets in their is a different story 

DOOM POOL: 2d6!

Name
Doom Pool
1d6 1

spacer.png
Daredevil The Man Without Fear
Matt Murdock [Secret] {7XP|6PP}

He grabs his suitcase, and finds the hood inside. But he's not willing to put on the horns yet, especially when he realizes his haste to get the club out cost him Foggy's hard work. The background check he asked for is soaked!I didn't make the Crime Resource persistent, so it evaporated at the beginning of the new Transition Scene. Even if it could be read by someone sighted, the ink is smeared all over the page!

Clear Limit:
Gear. Take an action vs. the doom pool to recover gear. (Extraordinary +2 (D10) Success, no additional effect)

As his mind clears, he realizes the grapple he performed to slow his fall has come unsecured and the billy club fell beside him. He secures it and focuses. Now, he is once again without fear.

Clear Limit:
Overstim. Recover power (Superhuman Senses D10) by activating an opportunity(@Gspawn;-1PP (now 5)) or during a Transition Scene.

He can't be Daredevil right now... He needs to be Matt Murdock. If Daredevil appears and Matt Murdock disappears... well, that would be a problem for both of them.

Edited by DarkisNotEvil (see edit history)

bcprofile.jpg.2892d8806bd71325c9a3e144619d761d.jpg

'At least she kissed me for she left, already better then some of my previous dates.' Jokes aside, she was thankful that for whatever reason, Widow had not used SHIELD level restraints. She wondered where the others were, she remembered the tidal wave hitting the Raft, being washed away with everyone else, and then everything went black. 'Which I guess is when Widow found me and decided that I needed to be locked up even if I wasn't an inmate.' She tried to shift in the seat a bit, hoping to find some slack in her restraints but of course Widow was too good to be that careless. 'Alright, Hardy, time to show them why you're the best in the business.' Once again she was wishing she still had her bad luck powers, her suit made up for the loss of her enhanced physical abilities but it couldn't do anything about the camera. 'Hopefully Widow is too preoccupied to be watching the camera.'

Escape Attempt: Opposing Doom Pool

Affiliation: Solo D10
Distinction: World Class Thief D8
Power Set- Cat Suit: Enhanced Strength D8
Specialty: Crime Expert 2d6

Pool: D10, D8, D8, 2D6
Total: 18 (Distinction: World Class Thief [8]+ Specialty: Crime Expert [5,5])
Effect: D10 (Affiliation Solo)

Spending 1 plot point to add extra dice to total.

Currently 1 plot points.

Edited by Oldedog (see edit history)
Name
Affiliation: Solo
1d10 2
Distinction: World Class Thief
1d8 8
Power Set- Cat Suit: Enhanced Strength
1d8 5
Specialty: Crime Expert
2d6 5,5

Hydro-man? Ben couldn’t think of someone he was less qualified to stop. Johnny would be fine, Sue would have him bottled up in no time in one of those bubble-things. Redd would be back in a few minutes with some kind of robo-mop. What was he supposed to do, punch a hole in him? He’d just re-form like nothing happened.

And somehow, he’d gotten washed here, the one place that could really use a blast of clean water. And it STANK. Right with the rest of the garbage…,

Well, even if the raft was going to empty out today, he didn’t have to hang out with the sewage. He decided to make himself a shortcut, and punched the wall next to him. He was going to tunnel right out of here and up to the surface.

(Black Cat Vs Doom pool) (Black Cat Wins with Extraordinary success making it D12)

18 d10 Vs. 10 d6 (Also opportunity if Black cat want it) 

Widow's knot were tight and gave no slack. You should also be thankful (Though kinki and every guy approved method) not stripping you of your catsuit. After 5 minutes struggling and then end up with the chair plus yourself on the floor to your right side you. Giving you just enough slack to move your fingers and have your claws come out cutting your way out. It Still took 5 minutes for you (Witch would take most an hour without some kind of tool.) Taking the time to peel the dict tape off. She was also nice enough to make a ponytail out of your hair to not have that pain when it comes to taking the tape off. Still your free from the chair but not being locked in the room. So One less Problem 

Name
Doom Pool
2d6 2,1
Chair Tied Complication
1d8 8

On 3/25/2023 at 9:39 PM, Gspawn said:

This session begins within 20 minutes Of Hydro Man Sent you all off and we are all in the transition scene now.

Spider-woman

Despite your best Efforts You Lost the ability to keep Mr. Murdock safr and with everything smashed open By unknown amounts of water literally revealing any and every path to get out or to hide, you really wish you were at the bar right now. Landing at the bottom of a Spiral Staricase: You notice its also awkward to battle door to the MANY Stairs! Could also have Emergency Exit's To find Alternet Paths out but use the doors to block or get out of the way of attacks 

spacer.png

Spider-Woman

Ugh. I've had hangovers more pleasant than this—and I don't get hungover.

Trying to ignore the throbbing, spiking pain in her neck on up to her head, Spider-Woman sits up and holds a hand to her temple. Thanks to her remarkable physiology, the pain soon fades to a dull roar.

Climbing to her feet, Spider-Woman knows the best thing to do is keep moving. She has to find the lawyer again and get him to safety, assuming he wasn't drowned—she winces at the thought, having failed him—find anyone else she can, and get moving. What kind of tsunami hit the place, anyway? The Raft was supposed to have failsafes to prevent catastrophic flooding.

All the more reason I keep telling them that putting all these guys in a single place is a bad idea.

Up and moving. Spider-Woman decides to check the first level, taking the stairs until she gets to the door and then hoping the mechanisms aren't too badly damaged. "Mr. Murdock!" she calls, moving into the first corridor off the stairs. "If you can hear me, make some kind of noise!"

OOC

Plot Points: 5

• Solo D8 + Private Investigator D8 + Superhuman Stamina D10 + Enhanced Senses D8 + Covert Master D10

• Effects: -

• Total 10+7 = 17 • Effect D10 • Opportunities 2

Name
Affiliation (Solo)
1d8 1
Private Investigator
1d8 7
Superhuman Stamina
1d10 10
Enhanced Senses
1d8 1
Covert Master
1d10 8

Felicia tossed the ball of duct tape over her shoulder, one obstacle left to deal with. The keypad would have over a million combinations, especially if Widow was allowed to repeat numbers, which practically guaranteed that she would come back before Felicia figured out the right sequence. "Why is it always redheads that cause me so much trouble?" She grumbled as gave the room a once over, seeing if anything else could be of use.

Luckily, Widow had underestimate her ability to get her self free and hadn't bothered to remove her suit or gear. It wasn't the first time she had been forced to bypass a lock and it wouldn't be the last, granted she hadn't had a chance to dissect a SHIELD model but in her experience, they generally had to follow certain design principles.

Escape Attempt 2: The Door

Affiliation: Solo D10
Distinction: World Class Thief D8
Power Set- Cat Suit: Enhanced Senses D8
Specialty: Crime Expert 2d6

Pool: D10, D8, D8, 2D6
Total: 18 (Solo [10]+ Cat Suit: Enhanced Senses[8])
Effect: D8 (World Class Thief)

Currently 1 plot points.

Currently 3XP

Edited by Oldedog (see edit history)
Name
Affiliation: Solo
1d10 10
Distinction: World Class Thief
1d8 7
Power Set- Cat Suit: Enhanced Senses
1d8 8
Specialty: Crime Expert
2d6 5,2

(Again I doubt doom pool would win this but lets give it a whirl) 

Black Cat's 18 D8 Vs. Doom Pool  11 D6 Standard.... Black Cat wins by extraordinary success Making her check d10 Status!

While not leaving any fingerprints Felicia can tell easily witch of the numbers had to be pressed in recently and can tell by her enhanced senses by witch ones were specifically in the order of operations as it took the longest to rise up. Felicia Punches the codes in and was out of the room. To her Knowledge when Felicia Left the room not Only did she see Black Widow again but also Unconscious. Plus her bag of goodies she used on you is in that Zipper bag. Revenge looked so silver lining to her (Or this case case lots of rope and a 3/4 roll duct tape). Though As Felicia got a closer look yes Black Widow is unconscious by the effect of Mandrill The Ape that specializes in Hypnotizing Female's Possibly knocking her unconscious to escape.    

Name
Doom Pool 
2d6 6,5

As Ben Punches his way Kool Aid man style its enough to finally punch his way into the section where wolverine wakes up as the crashs rang his bell. However the Punches drag 2 animal type Villains Ben and Logan know too well and catches their attention.  

Sabertooth: I thought I smelled an animal and at first I thought it be someone else. What ever you do Leave The short angry mutt to me 

Armadillo: That is perfectly fine me and Benny boy have a score to settle, since he put me here personally!

spacer.png“Step right up, the beatings are free today.”

Ben was in NO mood, he still smelled like a sewer, and now the Armadillo? Sheesh. Some days just didn’t go your way. 

He stepped up, and swung a stony fist right at Armadillo.

Name
Buddy
1d10 6
Clobberin’ Time
1d8 6
Godlike Strength
1d12 6
Combat expert
1d8 1

(No Matter how I slice This I assume it will be Ben 12 D12 effect vs. What Armadillo rolls( 4 D10. ). WIth +1 Plot point to The Thing cause doom pool loves Oppertunitys) 

DOOM POOL: 1D8+1D6

Ugh.... Wow 1 Hit Knock out not even worth doom Pool usage! 

Ben Runs up and with One Punch punch on the exposed face of Armadillo he is Out like a light and Unconscious! Winner by KNOCKOUT!
Joe Rogen: OH MY GOD DID YOU SEE THAT HE JUST CHARGED HIM AND THREW THE BEST WILD HAYMAKER I HAVE EVER SEEN ARMADILLO WAS JUST TO ANGRY TO SEE IT COMING!

Name
Solo 
1d6 2
Anger Issues
1d8 2
Superhuman Duribility
1d10 2
Combat expert 
2d6 2,2

Finding her captor unconscious was definitely not what Felicia was expecting when the door opened. The smell of wet monkey told her everything she needed to know, Mandrill wasn't far away, which explained why Widow was unconscious. She was tempted to return the favor and leave her the unconscious spy in the same situation she had just escaped from but she has more interest in not being a puppet for a mind-controlling monkey man. She pulled the Widow back inside the room and closed the door back. "Okay, Widow, no more sleeping on the job." She patted the other woman on the cheek, hoping to wake her up. "Really hoping you're more friendly this time around, no looking forward to having to fight you."

Felicia was accustomed to working alone but Widow would have inside knowledge of the Raft and wouldn't cramp her style if they decided to take the more covert route, plus helping Natasha out would almost certainly earn her some brownie points with either SHIELD or the Avengers, maybe both. ' Who knows, might even end up in a new line of work. Felicia Hardy, agent of SHIELD.' The idea made her chuckle.

Widow wakes up as she looks up to seeing Black Cat Slapping her awake and to her surprise but at the same time still numb and slowly trying to move.

Black Widow: "I'm not gonna lie Would have been both hot and Ironic if you role reversal me into what I did to you. Can't Belive I am saying this but I think Spider-man's good nature is rubbing on you"

Natasha said as if debatable flirt or a cringe way to reverse interrogate you

Black Widow: "What Happened? Also why do I smell shame?"