Ravencrest Tavern (((OOC)))

Papa Bear

I'm sorry. I don't mean to get all rules lawyer-y.

Troben is good to go. With his magic belt he gets advantage on these saves and half damage from poison.

oof, no, don't apologize. I need to get my PF/5e rules sorted :)

I guess the question is do we pop two level 1 spells? They'd be pretty beneficial and not too much of a loss at your levels. Of course, +2d8, possibly doubled because most things in here seem to be vulnerable to Radiant damage is nothing to sneeze at when Baldric Smites.

I would say it's worth it. That 1d4 to hit will likely generate some soft criticals. And the bonus to saves are huge.

What's the next steps here? Once Herastor lets us know Eithne's prep actions, do we just post our first round or wait for you to roll initiative?

I've been thinking on that. We should probably use the empowering orbs while we're at it. That sounds like a decent amount of buffs to go into the fight with. Eithne's plan requires her to have her concentration free. Otherwise, it'll be her duo of taking on her starry form (dragon this time) and activating her owl cloak.

24 minutes ago, herastor said:

The Toad gave them to us. 1 mighty healing, 1 empowering, and 1 restoration.

Ooh, that's right! Good call! The only downside is not bonus to saving throws. Troben would definitely use the empowerment orb.

Name
Temp hit points
3d8 4,6,1

Post an initiative. They know you are coming. Plus, you can move your toon but no more than what I have shown already on the map, but if Eithne wanted to be in the front row or Troben wanted to be to a side... Post if you'd rather switch places with someone and I'll switch places.

Having ACs would be very helpful. I know you typically do that once we attack them, but with so many people, it might be difficult to resolve. I'm not even sure which of our foes to go after next. I imagine it will be determined by their actions more than anything.

hehe you've never expressed this before... worried hmmm :devilish grin:

Yeah, I typically reveal AC after you hit a target or at least only miss it by a point. I wasn't going to reveal her AC until my post

OOC: Ack, I lied... I misremembered who Sharina was (I mixed her up with Lady Plague)... all three attacks hit Sharina. She only has a 14 AC (but a lot more HP). I probably shouldn't post at work like that in battle when I can't use Roll20 on my phone.

Baldric is immune to disease (Divine Health is a level 3 ability), so he shouldn't need to take an action to remove disease, unless he chooses to do so to someone else in the party.