Any way to add system tags?

On 5/15/2022 at 10:31 PM, Mister Doctor said:

Is there any way to add what system a game is to the game directory list? I know I can filter based on my preferred systems but having a quick and clear tag attached somewhere in the game listing would make quickly browsing the ads a lot easier and more convenient. 

This is very much an issue I was concerned with, as the current listings require either guesswork to navigate or a clear indicator at the beginning of the game description in the ad, unless you're willing to jump through some hoops to filter. Personally, I like seeing all the ads in case a system/game jumps out at me despite my interest in a different system, but I also want to know which they are.

I'm glad to know something is in the works for ads! I just hope that when it's implemented there is a way to differentiate game systems at a glance while browsing game ads. Even filtering doesn't really resolve this issue if you include more than one system.

Not complaining, just trying to indicate my support for some feature IDing game systems in the Ad browser. Maybe even a user-level toggle to include the tags or not.

@VennDygrem At the very least, we’ll be aiming for something similar to the current ad page on OGMW. System as a prefix, list of systems on the left with open ads for quick click filtration. Obviously the system prefix will be a touch different with how Invision does it, but it should be there.

AF5B2F25-9CFF-4E5D-B6F0-AB6507DE84F7.jpeg.6809d8a73f31189a3f04ab45c0c37c8d.jpegB4B1EE4E-D7C9-48C5-8AD6-C766C30D3FDF.jpeg.9aabbf8230fa1f08f13b6a1b14016e0a.jpeg

31 minutes ago, Colin said:

Yep, and we want to have ad posts in a dedicated forum, with the addition of end dates to close them again!

And that would be the best new feature LOL

A lot of folks I suggest MW to get confused by the ads because they're unsure what's open and what's actually effectively closed (but forgotten).