Break out Act 1; The Conclusion

Gspawn

Finally the Helli-carrier shows up with enough SHIELD AGENTS to restore order in the Raft! The agents ignore the heroes for the time being as they step up patrols and start having their engineers, electrical group, and other construction like individuals begin repairs with Spider woman and now Ms. Marvel called it to cover the basis and start taking count. The who's who left on the Raft. 

Every hero now stands before Maria Hill as she is personally on the destroyed landing bay and front doors of the Raft. At first saying nothing before Widow shows herself with the group.  

(AS of right now the DOOM POOL IS 1D10+3d6) 

(This is where you start a transition. Anyone that has stress their dice goes down by 1 dice) 

bcprofile.jpg.2892d8806bd71325c9a3e144619d761d.jpg

Felicia shook a bit of symbiote off her hand as the Raft suddenly started to fill with SHIELD agents. "You happen to see 'Daddy', tell him I still got a score to settle with him." She remarked, knowing that even with Cassidy unconscious, the symbiote could still hear her. Getting to take apart any symbiote made tonight a good night but she would have still preferred Venom as opposed to Carnage. She finally recognized the bystander that Carnage had been entangled with, "Mr. Murdock, hopefully that wasn't your newest client." As the group made their way back to the landing bay, she wasn't surprised to see Maria Hill since Widow had already told her about the change in command at SHIELD. 'Guess we'll see how the new head of SHIELD handles a major crisis.'

Widow finally made her appearance and Felicia bumped the other woman with her hip as she passed, shooting the other woman a wink as Widow turned to her. "Remember to mention that I helped out." She wasn't terribly concerned, she figured that she could made good her escape if Hill actually decided to try and detain her but a thank you from SHIELD was her preferred outcome. She wondered how the others would react to the change in SHIELD leadership.

Currently 3 plot points.

Currently 7xp.

image.jpeg.6458055093800d24dbd803e33ce50076.jpegThe Amazing Spider-Man

Peter Parker, Secret ID

Plot Points: 3, XP: 3

"Give a spider a lift back to his friendly neighborhood?" Peter asks.

he asking hopefully as he thinks the sinister dingleberries stole their stolen boat

Edited by Papa Bear
I hate this site :( (see edit history)

image.jpeg.02235882a544dd070d848e9cc2a53c05.jpegBen paused for a second, and then smiled. Not only was he getting included, but they were honoring his dietary restrictions. 

“Yeah, I could go fer some grub now. Thanks. One second.”

Ben walks over to the lawyer with the red glasses. 
“Normally, I’m not too impressed with lawyers, but what you did there was incredibly brave. What’s your name? I’m Ben.”

Plot points: 1

Experience: 7

spacer.png

"Logan" The Wolverine

The helipad was a mess of twisted metal and charred remains. Wolverine stood in the center, his old brown coat billowing in the wind like winter itself. He pulled out a cigar from his pocket, struck a match on his knuckle, and took a long drag, exhaling a stream of smoke that mingled with the scent of burnt fuel and the crashing waves.

And so he pondered a moment. As long as there villains in the world, seeking genuine power by any means necessary, there would be a need for those who had seen too much to call 'heroism' a game. They were not the flashy kind, but the ones who had been here before, who had seen far too much to lie to themselves. They did what needed to be done.

The group around him was a patchwork of egos and agendas barely held together by a common cause. The Widow was 'D.I.Y.' and lether, while Hill marched on with her chin high, as if she couldn't smell the rot. But Logan knew that it would all come apart at the seams eventually. It always did.

Logan sniffed, a faint smile cracking his weathered cheeks. The thought of chili dogs was enough to perk him up after a day like this. And if anyone knew hot to put away a dozen dogs and not break a sweat, it had to be someone like The Thing.

As Maria Hill stepped forward, surveying the damage and counting heads, Logan eyed her with respect. He knew he could trust her leadership, unlike the Patch.

"You're in charge now. So what's your play?" He growled.

Edited by Choomie (see edit history)

Maria Hill: "Assuming everything is back to being restored to normal we asses who is missing and who is still on the Raft. Bring out all points Bulletin to all of New York Police to look alive while we do our own search for the missing convicts. As far As everything goes were still interested why Electro even caused this shit show to begin with. As Far as all of you go. We will start with Mr. Murdock and he can go to the medical tent to get fixed and we can deal with compensation for his time. As far as you two goes *Looks at Wolverine and Kitty* ugh hate working with the X-men in general but as far as you two go your free to go with Kitty will have to file a report to SHIELD being temp agent in the case. Thing we don't have a reason to keep you around. Web head ugh.... great you to huh why not rain on my parade..... You can go but as far as you Black Cat you should be detained!"

Black Widow: "With all due respect Commander Hill she did come here of her own free will to help detain some of the criminals. She is still in my custody technically. Plus even with her bounty from both criminal and police alike we can still cut her a deal. I think we can be reasonable to say she is a temporary... ASSET to the case. Not to mention she is part of the case. As a bonus I don't think the rest of them would agree to her lock up despite her current circumstance"

Maria Hill: "I hate it when you have a point Natasha. Fine she remains in your custody till the case is over. If she gets away from you its your ass Natasha. Now then Anyone else have their own questions to ask before your all dismissed?"   

Edited by Gspawn (see edit history)

image.jpeg.74fff9a6d8fc54b3486eda55e0ac15d8.jpegThe Amazing Spider-Man

Peter Parker, Secret ID

"Oh, chili dogs will definitely be eaten." Spider-man says. "Its a little known fact that spiders absolutely love chili dogs.  By the way, Ben, how many do you think you could put away? Can you eat more than 'Mr. I-can-roast-six-dogs-at-a-time' over here?" He asks, indicating the deadly mutant.

Edited by Papa Bear (see edit history)

image.jpeg.20007a114c3dd261a24429e78e0c8548.jpeg

The Amazing Spider-Man

Peter Parker, Secret ID

Spidey leans over closer to Felicia. "Is there something else to use for paperwork besides crayons?  I like to eat mine, but they do also work for filling out paperwork." he says, conspiratorially. 

Edited by Papa Bear (see edit history)

bcprofile.jpg.2892d8806bd71325c9a3e144619d761d.jpg

Felicia stifled a laugh, "Not for you, pens are for the adults among us. Think your new friends will mind one more for dinner, assuming the warden lets me go." She nodded towards the Black Widow, suddenly struck by the irony of both her and Peter having a redhead that controlling parts of their lives. She decided to not push her luck tonight any further and kept her jokes to a minimum, the others could piss Hill off and probably get away with it, one wrong statement and Hill could change her mind which would leave the Black Cat dodging bullets and flying cars for the rest of the night. True to her word, Widow had got Felicia "released" into her custody so it was nice to know that the redhead had been honest with her. "Guess you'll need to keep a close eye on me but might be a bit too early to move in together so I hope I get my own room." She remarked to Natasha with a smirk as she glanced up towards the Helicarrier.

Currently 3 plot points.

Currently 7xp.

image.jpeg.02235882a544dd070d848e9cc2a53c05.jpegBen looked up at the Spider-Man. 

“For a snack? I usually pick up six. Twelve if I’m makin’ a meal out of ‘em. They probably ain’t the healthiest thing to eat, but they do hit the spot…”

Plot points: 1

Experience: 7

Natasha gives a smirk looking at Black cat and whispers in her ear out of Spider-man's hearing. 

Natasha smirks walking briefly before Strutting her stuff. In a commanding tone "Commander Hill is buying us lunch if were gonna be stuck doing any paperwork" Natasha said heading to a nearby chopper finally arriving to take the heroes back to new york.

Maria Hill: "Only if you all Agree to go get Electro and find out from his own mouth why he started the break in" 

Witch everyone groaned 

Edited by Gspawn (see edit history)

yMa8gUU.jpg

"Logan" The Wolverine

The rusty red cigar clamped between yellowed teeth, Logan studied Grimm and the boy. The cigar turned to ash between his teeth.

He turned to his newfound, ever-loving blue-eyed teammate and grunted, "You got the right idea."

The road was long, the work was hard, but a meal shared made any road a good one. When they would break, this crew would be moving on again, back to their corners and causes. But for now, they'd do. And with chili dogs on the line, even the snarling dogs could become fast friends.

"So the suit wants answers. Fair enough," Wolverine growled, cigar still clenched in his jaws. "Makes sense he'd go find the rest of his pals. But that type, they live front-to-back. You'd break your neck trying to follow their logic. I don't know what truth you expect from him."

Blood and ozone was on the air, a scent that woke something old and hungry within. Logan inhaled deeply, feeling the hackles rise at the back of his neck. He could taste the excitement on his tongue, metallic and fierce. His heart beat pounding rhythm against his ribs, a beat as rapid and forceful as pounding hooves. The predator was awakening, shaking off its human disguise.

The cigar fell from his lips, crushed under a heavy boot as Logan pulled his big coat tighter, gathering the tattered shreds of civility around him. Electro and his ilk had unleashing something terrible tonight. They would pay the price for their carelessness. His claws itched for another fight. Electro would be first on the list.

"So who are we looking at, Webhead? This Sinister Six, which jokers did they bust out?" He inquired. A dark chuckle escaped his throat, husky and grating, "Guess that's one for each claw."