Paladin Kulabak [Half-Orc Paladin 1 / Fighter 1]

Having a bit of an issue with actually getting a sheet working, but I did have an idea I could throw your way.

tumblr_n5i1iyHzGB1t8junlo1_500.jpg
To the Hungry, My Food
To the Feeble, My Stength
To the Virtuous, My Shield
To the Wicked, My Sword

Name: Kulabak
Race: Half-Orc
Class: Paladin  / Fighter

Description: There's an old jest about how servents of the gods somehow keep turning out to be better looking. With Kulabak it actually looks like it might have been true at some point, you can tell that at some point he would have been considered strikingly handsome, at least for a half-orc, but the leftside of his face is now covered with a spider's web of scars like his head was put through a window left side first. They're not that old for scars either, sometimes one of them even bleeds a little bit when he clenches his jaw - which he does a lot these days.

Personality: Ironically, in some ways he does seem to fulfill the image of a Fallen Paladin. He's certainly noticed that he's become more cynical and paranoid then he used to be, but you would to if you went through what he has. He always was noticably more aggressive then the average servent of the Church, now his Temper flares as he is flabbergasted at how all of this could have happened under his nose.

Deep down, he cares. A great deal actually. He still believes in the Gods and his Oaths - but now he has to try to pretend that it doesn't even when it breaks his heart. He actually possesses a great deal of Empathy, but he has to hide it to survive. Because that's the thing- officially he's a Fallen Paladin of the Church but that's not the truth.

Backstory

Evil.

Kulabak 

Brothers and Sisters - if you'll kindly sit down? We have a few announcements. Some Policy Changes.

Forgive us, Cardinal but there's something developing. We all sense a Great Evil.

Ah, don't worry. That's being taken care of. We actually got to Purge a great Evil last night. It turns out the Queen was a Witch. At least some of the Royal Children were Half-Devil. Tragic it got this far, tragic.

What? Kulabak 

Yes, the situation is under control thanks to the Bishops and myself. We have a corner of the Cemetary to handle the remains. It's alright, the Smell you won't notice soon. Now, if we can go over the new Vows.

How did we not notice? Kulabak  How  All  All 

Evil is Insidious.

But if the situation is under control, why do we still sense Evil? Wouldn't be done?

And who is taking care of it? All of the Cemetary Monks are Here.

And there's nobody assigned to the Soup Kitchen on the Chores list. And only half or our normal Clinic staff.

And what is this, a Price List for the Clinic? What happens when one of the Poor needs Healing? Do we just let them Die?

Where's the King in all this. Why have we heard nothing from the Throne?

Kulabak 

The new Vows. A lot here about Loyalty to the Crown and the Church. Not much else. And it specifically says the Throne and the Crown and the Church - nothing about the person sitting on the Throne and Wearing the Crown. Nothing about the Dieties we Serve. Why? Kulabak 

Told you it wouldn't work.

There's been changes in Policy. Deep, Deep Changes. I was hoping you'd all take the new Vows willingly but - 

Take the New Vows or you all Die as well. Think carefully.

Kulabak 

Kulabak 

Doesn't Matter. This Battle is Lost - but As Long As One Lives, the War Isn't Over.

Run. For Now.

• 3 months later...