OOC Chat

TheRealSife

5 hours ago, Malkavian Grin said:

I'm good with whatever. Coin flip is fine.

It's funny that I'm being chided in-character for taking action. I was just trying to keep the game rolling. Next time I'll just sit and wait. 👍

Well if it makes a difference I am always appreciative of people moving the story along. I will go ahead and flip then, 51-100 means you guys are going to the council council chambers, 1-50 means you guys are going to the Trade Sector.

EDIT: Council Chamber it is.

Edited by TheRealSife (see edit history)
Name
'coin' flip
1d100 51

Roger, Council Chamber it is, thank you!

I guess it doesn't matter much, but as far as I'm concerned, I'm always happy with actual IC interaction be it banter or else (in the healthy boundaries, I've seen the opposite..), and since it moves the story forward one way or another, beneficial for us all.

6 hours ago, Malkavian Grin said:

It's funny that I'm being chided in-character for taking action. I was just trying to keep the game rolling. Next time I'll just sit and wait. 👍

Also in favor of moving things forward. I was just thinking that once it was said IC, Pelopionne is a robot from a strict hierarchy and probably supports people focusing on their specialties. But as a player I'm on Team Go For It. 🙂

Roll added to the end of my post. Not my greatest. Would adding an Advantage help at all? I have an ability that lets me take a strain to add an Advantage in "polite" company, which I believe this would apply

13 hours ago, Ipphli said:

Roll added to the end of my post. Not my greatest. Would adding an Advantage help at all? I have an ability that lets me take a strain to add an Advantage in "polite" company, which I believe this would apply

Sure you can do that.