OOC Chat

TheRealSife

I didn't realize we'd actually be able to get bonuses that quickly, but I guess this is supposed to be a one-shot kind of thing, so that checks out. I have to start being a bit cutthroat I think... I'm leaning more into Personality than Motivation.

@Intro I've noticed you haven't posted in a while so I'm not sure if you are still interested in this game. No judgement if that is the case, I have definitely experienced burnout before. But I will probably give it till the weekend and if I haven't heard from you then I will push ahead with the story, if you decide to join back in at a later time you are welcome to.

Alright we will proceed without Intro for now. Peloppione will fade into the background, if your characters need Peloppione for something that only they can accomplish then they are available, but otherwise they will remain inactive. Intro, if at anytime you want to jump back in, just let me know.

EDIT: And it looks like the Keleres win the initiative and get to act first.

All three enemies are at medium range, the two in cover add one black setback die to attacks made against them.

Edited by TheRealSife (see edit history)
Name
Initiative for the bad guys: Cool (Presence)
genesys(2,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0) 5,6