General OOC Thread

Whitleyrr

3 hours ago, Karma Kameleon said:

😅 Let's hope Alban has better luck!

Alban coming out the gate strong with a nat 20 and a nat 1. Lucky it was advantage rather than disadvantage! And he'll finish that explanation just as soon as he knows what he knows... @Whitleyrr

2 hours ago, Karma Kameleon said:

🥲 All these posts are SO good. I haven't been part of a game with quality writing and interactions like this in a long time and we just started. I seriously can't wait to see where the story progresses.

It is you all who are making this game begin so promisingly! I’m excited to put you through its paces. May you come out the other side.

Since I mentioned it IC for anyone who hasn't peeked at my Alyssia's thread the "Foresters" refers to her knightly order, my take on the Oath of the Ancients so they are more 'woodsy' and Neutral/Chaotic then your stock Paladin. 

I named them in the same way the Knights Hospitaller started out guarding a hospital and sort of grew into a more general military force so guarding the proverbial forest (in both directions) is only part of what the Foresters do. Most likely you would have heard of them as monster slayers who work out in the countryside. 

Thanks for the info ^ 

To be honest, I wanted to learn about the characters in game, so I have read close to nothing about any of them. Perhaps I should give them a read... but then again, maybe it aids Dalin in being a bit socially clumsy (in a very good natured way)... like thinking Drench had taken some kind of vow of silence... oops, lol.

Lol! I'll be posting in about an hour or two. Sorry for keeping yall waiting! I have been able to read the posts today and they are really good! Idk how yall pump out multiple top quality posts per day. It's captivating