By Tooth and Nail - OOC

If V is the only one carrying a (lit) torch, perhaps he and Orph would be in a more central spot of the group? Do you want a marching order?

Any chance this written script is in a dead language? Pale Ones are "literate, but in dead languages.' I won't bother to roll unless you indicate that V would have some chance of success. V would attempt to make it out, however.

You will notice that I've changed the names of the threads and moved others into the archive. That is because the players in the second group have left us. Thus, there's no need to run a second group any longer, or keep stuff private. This is now a single-group game. Any new players in the future will join that single group.

In addition, I've cleaned up the members list to better reflect who's actually playing. @Choomie @Couch Potato Rex if you both wish to continue reading, please "Follow" the game and you'll see it in your Followed Games list.

Now, to go post IC.

No worries, sorry to hear about your kid. Hope she's okay otherwise!

I don't want to make this a big deal, but please don't use that terminology anymore. Instead let's say Second Summer. The other term indicates a falsity based on an incorrect view of Native Americans and is disrespectful.

Sorry, English is my second language and some things just passes over my head, despite how much I think I understand the language. *redacted* Summer is unfortunately the term we use in Denmark. I don't mind being corrected, so don't feel sorry. That's how we learn and be able to respect each other.

59 minutes ago, XQbitor said:

Sorry, English is my second language and some things just passes over my head, despite how much I think I understand the language. *redacted* Summer is unfortunately the term we use in Denmark. I don't mind being corrected, so don't feel sorry. That's how we learn and be able to respect each other.

No worries! This is how we learn. 😊 It is an unfortunate term from around colonization. There's also *term* giver, meaning to take something back after promising to give it.

I had a similar confrontation once with a different group of players. In a game of Monsterhearts a player was playing a Cerberus playbook non-binary character. In Denmark we're not that used in using them/they Danish equivalents... I'm not even sure if we got any!

I consistently referred to the character as she/her, only thinking they used the them/they pronouns because they were a Cerberus, a dog with many heads. The mistake was corrected when the gm reminded me that they were a non-binary and should be referred with the right pronoun.

Those pronouns are confusing sometimes ☺️

@eakratz let's try to use this thread for the ooc. That other one was for the two groups to chat if needed. Now that we're down to one group, that other thread has no purpose.

So, a bit of clarification. I'm pretty sure the yellow pool being discussed is the one you all traveled through with the orifices. Quilnach already came through it earlier. But just so we're clear, that pool is back around the corner (to the right on the map) and up the orifice. It it's not visible from here; only the orange "portal" is visible here.

I'll get an update on the rest of this area (north on the map) so you can at least see more of what you have to work with, either later tonight or tomorrow (once my internet stops choking to death).

Also, I've created a Discord server to facilitate faster/smaller responses to questions, or in case you want to chat in real-time.

Hey guys

I became a father for the second time Wednesday last week. And we've been feeding her every three hours ever since. I'll try to post some day, but don't count on it. Can barely see with my tired baggy eyes 😴

Great idea with the Discord server, but the link is broken.

I haven't toyed around much with Discord to have an answer for you, sorry. Let me make my own server (I have an already made PbtA game collecting dust) and see if I can figure it out.

Yup, it's tough work. Hopefully it will pan out aa little when we get home from the hospital; Missus has both a csection and diabetes to have in check before we leave.