OOC

Michael

Here's a token for Kaida and I've added her sheet as well. If you'd like an actual reduced image and know what dimensions you'd like I can shrink it down (currently its a 180k PNG file). From a Roll 20 sizing perspective it should be 1/4 of a normal character space. 😉

spacer.png

14 minutes ago, Ryfte said:

Kaida needs to be scaled down to 1/4 of a square. Other than that, it looks good and I can drag her around / change values for her.

Thanks Michael!

I'd rather leave as and we just remember the size because tiny token will get lost on busy maps.

On 6/2/2023 at 8:45 PM, Michael said:

I'd rather leave as and we just remember the size because tiny token will get lost on busy maps.

No worries. The only real reason I mentioned it is that she can share the same square as medium or larger creatures with no penalty, and is likely to do so when advantageous. Stacking the same size tokens has obvious issues, heh. It will likely be more frequent with large or larger allies / opponents so more down the line. 😉

If you do change your mind I can emboss the border, widen it a bit, and make it a much brighter color like a violet-orange. That way it would be much more distinct / visible despite being a smaller sized icon. 😈

Edited by Ryfte (see edit history)

1 hour ago, Ryfte said:

No worries. The only real reason I mentioned it is that she can share the same square as medium or larger creatures with no penalty, and is likely to do so when advantageous. Stacking the same size tokens has obvious issues, heh. It will likely be more frequent with large or larger allies / opponents so more down the line. 😉

If you do change your mind I can emboss the border, widen it a bit, and make it a much brighter color like a violet-orange. That way it would be much more distinct / visible despite being a smaller sized icon. 😈

Leave it for now, see how it goes, can always change later.

Please add into a post (as some have already done). what equipment you scrounge from the cave. I'd allow there to be enough scraps of cloth and material to make enough rope to get you to the ground, perhaps with some non fatal falling involved. No IC hurry though, just to say exiting the cave was not intended to be a difficult task, but almost certainly a 1-way one.

Sorry, posting via phone. I’ll tidy that up later as it wouldn’t give me options.

what kind of gear might we be able to find. Do you need a search check?