OOC

Michael

I totally zoned and forgot to add her attack bonus to the roll, both of them should be a 15, lol. 😊

I rolled damage just in case those are a hit. Fort DC15 or 1 point of Dex damage as well.

1 hour ago, Ryfte said:

I totally zoned and forgot to add her attack bonus to the roll, both of them should be a 15, lol. 😊

I rolled damage just in case those are a hit. Fort DC15 or 1 point of Dex damage as well.

No worries, but for future (and this includes everyone). Please add a new post, don't edit the init placeholder, or DM gets confuzzled.

36 minutes ago, W0LF said:

He Shifted as a free action, gives him +2 Str

Razorclaw elite gives two claw attacks at the end of a charge. You can substitute attacks for grapple attempts, hence the touch attack to initiate grapple, then pin 🙂

Good to know.

I am moving this to the OOC thread to ask anyone else that does something non vanilla to include a brief OOC explanation, at least the first time, of how you did it. This is also true of things like ToB manoeuvres, or other feats.

Thanks.

Edited by Michael (see edit history)

6 hours ago, Michael said:

No worries, but for future (and this includes everyone). Please add a new post, don't edit the init placeholder, or DM gets confuzzled.

My bad Michael. Apologies!

In my OoC Summary and Details I'll always have any maneuvers / tech stuff detailed for the character. The maneuvers and stances will also each have an OoC in the stat block of the character with the mechanics listed in them for easy reference as well.

9 hours ago, Michael said:

My bad, I did that too, but I’ll add new posts going forward.

Hmm, I don't think I moved Kaida right next to the bandit. I could have sworn she stayed at 10' away but maybe I didn't? She's got 10' reach with her tail sting attack. *shrug*

4 hours ago, Ryfte said:

Hmm, I don't think I moved Kaida right next to the bandit. I could have sworn she stayed at 10' away but maybe I didn't? She's got 10' reach with her tail sting attack. *shrug*

I moved her, feel free to move her back

16 hours ago, TheFred said:

How much are we likely to have known about where we were supposed to end up?

Good question, I wont detail it since it is irrelevant, but you would have known it intimately. As such, everything you are hearing now is completely foreign.

Also...

Interstate on holiday for 3 days from tomorrow, wont be on much.

ร—
ร—