OOC Chat Chapter One - Mirabar

bwatford

Ok, removing 250 gp for 3 viscous potions of healing and 1 viscous potion of greater healing.

Removing 2 ice diamonds, and 5 trade bars for payment.

I think I'm good with the briefing scene with Racine. I don't have any more questions. Does anyone else have any questions for her?

Moving forward, it looks like we need to purchase supplies from the black marketeer guy, and get advice from the Clockwork King. If the rest of you are ready to move on, let's let Billy know.

16 minutes ago, Wizard of the Coat said:

I think I'm good with the briefing scene with Racine. I don't have any more questions. Does anyone else have any questions for her?

Moving forward, it looks like we need to purchase supplies from the black marketeer guy, and get advice from the Clockwork King. If the rest of you are ready to move on, let's let Billy know.

I didn't move us forward because only a couple players posted, so wasn't sure if we were done with the scene.

22 hours ago, Wizard of the Coat said:

I'm ready to do all that.

I dunno what Billy has planned, but I say we skip directly to the CK and handle the supply run out of character--unless that black marketeer is an encounter we really ought to roleplay, in which case skip to him.

(Hope that makes sense)

Just a heads up, I will be on vacation May 5th - 13th (Beach Trip) so there will be no updates during that time. Although I still will be available sporadically on the discord.

That said, if you missed the conversation on the discord. Both Underleaf and Gralhruk are stepping away due to real life constraints that have affected their gaming time. That will leave us with 3 players. I do plan on recruiting to fill us back up during the vacation above.

I just want to confirm that the remaining three are onboard still and wanting to push forward with new recruits.

@Leonidas1789 @Aavarius @Wizard of the Coat

In game wise, I am going to push us forward to the Clockwork King, so we can retrieve or negotiate the retrieval of the key and give a reason for the other two characters exiting. New players incoming would be sent as reinforcements by Racine as newly created AAO's.

I will be working on this update after lunch today.

With three players stepping away, I declare this game as finished as it only leaves two left.

I neither have the time or desire to fight for a game that players simply do not have the desire or time to play in.

Oh, what a bummer. Both that some of the players have real life stuff pulling them away from the game (that doesn't sound good), and that this game is over. I loved this game! I agree that the momentum never really happened they way I'd hoped. But I greatly enjoyed the plot, the combats, and the PC-PC interactions. And I had a blast playing Copper. Wish we could have found our momentum and made it last.

@bwatford I know you run several games. Next time you have a dropout in a game and find yourself needing to recruit (and you think I'm worth recruiting), please shoot me an PM to give me a heads up.

55 minutes ago, Wizard of the Coat said:

Oh, what a bummer. Both that some of the players have real life stuff pulling them away from the game (that doesn't sound good), and that this game is over. I loved this game! I agree that the momentum never really happened they way I'd hoped. But I greatly enjoyed the plot, the combats, and the PC-PC interactions. And I had a blast playing Copper. Wish we could have found our momentum and made it last.

@bwatford I know you run several games. Next time you have a dropout in a game and find yourself needing to recruit (and you think I'm worth recruiting), please shoot me an PM to give me a heads up.

Will do, and the World of Elissar is recruiting now.

https://www.myth-weavers.com/index.php?/clubs/821-the-world-of-elissar/

6 hours ago, Leonidas1789 said:

Very well, it's been a pleasure to play in this campaign, and to get to know you @Wizard of the Coat !

Likewise!

On 4/29/2024 at 7:52 PM, bwatford said:

Will do, and the World of Elissar is recruiting now.

After next Wednesday, when all my term papers and final exam essays are graded, I'll take a detailed look at the game and game system.