General Thread

ArcaneStomper

Sorry to hear that, @Abalon. Good luck!

@ArcaneStomper, it looks like Leslie is going to have a hard time breaking through this rampant's Will saves, so it's time to get creative. I'm thinking of using the "Trick" function of the Deception skill in conjunction with reshaping the environment using her Expertise: Magic skill to try and bait the rampant into hurting itself. Would you consider this an acceptable use of those skills?

2 hours ago, Snicker said:

Sorry to hear that, @Abalon. Good luck!

@ArcaneStomper, it looks like Leslie is going to have a hard time breaking through this rampant's Will saves, so it's time to get creative. I'm thinking of using the "Trick" function of the Deception skill in conjunction with reshaping the environment using her Expertise: Magic skill to try and bait the rampant into hurting itself. Would you consider this an acceptable use of those skills?

Sure, creativity in combat is always good.

Sorry I have been MIA. I thought I would have signal during a camping trip so I could continue but I was dreadfully wrong. I just got back last night around midnight. I'll be reviewing everything I missed and should hopefully post (if appropriate) by EOD.

Sorry I didn't tell anyone but I honestly didn't think I would.be missing.

8 hours ago, Niven81 said:

Sorry I have been MIA. I thought I would have signal during a camping trip so I could continue but I was dreadfully wrong. I just got back last night around midnight. I'll be reviewing everything I missed and should hopefully post (if appropriate) by EOD.

Sorry I didn't tell anyone but I honestly didn't think I would.be missing.

That's fine. You didn't miss anything.

23 hours ago, Toptomcat said:

Aaaargh. I'm terribly sorry to do this to y'all, but RL just doesn't want to slow down and I think I'm going to have to drop from this. My apologies.

That's unfortunate, but real life comes first. I hope things settle down for you, and you're welcome to rejoin in the future.